Eddie Van Halen at Tool concert

RushFanForever

Priceless.

Reminds me of a buddy telling me about his brother chatting at a party with a guy in a John Deere hat. He asked what the guy did, and the guy in the hat said he was in music. "Kind of a tough gig for a full-time job, isn't it?", he asked.

The guy in the hat was Neil Young.

• Like 6

I wonder how often things like this happen? When somebody doesn't know they've just interacted with a famous person. It's not like their mind would have been on anything else but the concert once they got to the venue. Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

If I had recognized him at the show, I would have probably been thinking the whole time "nah, that's not Eddie Van Halen. Why would he be sitting in the stands with us and not be in the front row or backstage? No way that's him".

Priceless.

Reminds me of a buddy telling me about his brother chatting at a party with a guy in a John Deere hat. He asked what the guy did, and the guy in the hat said he was in music. "Kind of a tough gig for a full-time job, isn't it?", he asked.

I was Ty Burrell's pest control guy for a year and had no clue who he was. I used to wander around his house and think "This guy's about my age. I wonder what he does for a living."

• Like 2

I accidentally spilt my ice cold Stella on Valerie Van Halen last night.

Signed,

"HOT FOR TEACHER"

Remember this. It's very important......

We all must live our lives "One Day At A Time."

Great TV show Analog Kids. lol

Was it you Earl in disguise, trying to fool Eddie??

Priceless.

:LOL: Neil is quite the laid back guy, apparently. My son went to college with his daughter Amber. (They moved in different circles; weren't really friends.) Neil did show up for parent's weekend and was in line next to my son at a local sub shop. They exchanged a few words about the menu! :o

Of course my husband and I were like, geez, Neil Young! You didn't talk more? My son goes, "What was I supposed to say, nice sandwich??" :huh: :LOL:

• Like 2

Priceless.

:LOL: Neil is quite the laid back guy, apparently. My son went to college with his daughter Amber. (They moved in different circles; weren't really friends.) Neil did show up for parent's weekend and was in line next to my son at a local sub shop. They exchanged a few words about the menu! :o

Of course my husband and I were like, geez, Neil Young! You didn't talk more? My son goes, "What was I supposed to say, nice sandwich??" :huh: :LOL:

Reminds me of when I ran into one of my lifetime comedy heroes, Martin Short. It was in the restroom at a hotel in Vegas. What do you say in that scenario...? Can't even shake hands.
  • Like 2