Motley Fu-k-ing Crue! One Of The Greatest Bands In The World Finally Nikki Kixx "The Dirt!" NetfiXXX Baby! Masterpiece Flick! "Too Fast For Love!"

RUSHHEAD666

Posting this here in the Music Section even though FINALLY "The Dirt" is out on NetNikkiFlixx!

MOTLEY CRUE is one of the greatest bands on the EARTH!

That record with Corabi SUCKS ASSSSSSS!

I actually read "The Dirt" years ago and I thought to myself back then....

"They need to make this fuckking killer book into a movie."

"Shout At The Devil" baby! Not "Shout With The Devil!" DUHHHH! Morons!

Even Y&T gets a second in the movie. Headlining over the Crue!

I'm so fuckkin old I grew up with this band as a RUSH NERD back in 1981.

Obsessed with RUSH yet in love with VAN HALEN, MOTLEY, IRON MAIDEN, Y&T, hell I'm still a rock and roll whore! Brain stays the same, the body gets older.

Those damn cells in our body are aging fast.

But it is what it is. Even if you don't know what it is. Understand???

Most humans on here are smart. I think. Well I know a few on here who are dumber than a box of rocks. ROCK AND ROLL! You know who you are!

Idiots Rule! Jane's Addiction!

So back to Motley Crue!

"Too Fast For Love"

With bonus tracks... "Toast Of The Town" and "Stick To Your Guns." So funny! "Stick To Your Guns" is my all time favorite Crue song.

"Shout At The Devil" A MASTERPIECE

"Theatre Of Pain" A Glam weird album,. I loved it when it came out but man, Smoking In The Boy's Room" Terrible. MTV sold that video down our young throats like a young hot chick spending the night with Vince Neil.

Give me "City Boy Blues" and "Use It Or Lose It." The drunk heroin boys totally ripped off ACCEPT on that one.

"Girls Girls Girls" One of the best albums ever made minus that shit cover of "Jailhouse Rock." Ugh.

One of my best friends at my wedding picked "Girls Girls Girls" to be played that day. My brand new wife was furious.

No wonder I divorced her 20 fuckking years later.

Here I am typing on a stupid computer to the public about how much I still love Motley Crue. I'm 51 going on 15. Fukk you rushhead haters.

You few keep telling me to grow up.

Look in the mirror.

Snort a line and drink a bottle of Jack.

"Dr. Feelgood" The band was so-called sober and they wrote a commercial masterpiece.

That's about it.

The rest is hit or miss.

Glad Nikki I mean Franky got all the rights to his music back from Elektra Records. FUKK THEM!

MOTLEY RECORDS!

I feel so horrible for Vince losing his little girl Skylar.

My 18 year old daughter with my ex is Skylar.

We did not name our daughter after Vince's tragedy. Pure coincidence.

So I am rambling on again.

I'm very lucky yet so far off.

I've seen every Crue Tour since "Girls Girls Girls."

I really wanted to go to "Theater Of Pain" but I was in high school.

Thank God or the Universe I saw RUSH in 1984 and Van Halen in 1984. RATT twice in 1985.

Can't do it all.

So on that note.

Another rushhead story for those who take their time to read my banter.

I can't remember the year. Probably 2000 something.

My ex wife was taking an enrolled agent course in Las Vegas.

It was at The Stardust. Which is now dust.

It was an incredible trip.

Great food, great booze great sex.

I was living the dream like the boyz in Motley Crue.

Ex and I went to The Wynn. It was very brand new back then.

I played a slot machine called The Avalanche and hit a 500 dollar jackpot.

I cashed out and it was time for Wendy and I to celebrate.

We went down to the bar downstairs. It was 110 degrees and in the afternoon.

Slammed a shitty Corona in the heat and walked back into the bar.

Upon entry my ex grabbed me and said.......

"Earl, look over there..... It's Vince Neil!"

I said....

"Where?"

"Oh there!"

Vince was a short good looking fella in a tropicana Hi-C Hawaiian Tee. Very tan and very platinum blonde."

With only one beer in me, I of course have zero fear walking up to rock stars or athletes. I could write a book.

Anyway, I went up to Vince.

I said...

"Holy shit Vince, I fuckkin love you man! I've been into Motley Crue since 1981"

Then it got dicey.

I said to Vince....

"I don't care what anyone says! I still think your voice kicks ass!!!"

At that moment in time I could see I sadly shattered Vince Neil's EGO and I really didn't mean to hurt him. Seriously.

Vince looked at the carpet and shook his head.

I felt like SHIT!

I went up to Vince and I gave him a big hug.

I said...

"Vince, I am so sorry I didn't mean it like that! I totally love you dude."

Vince hugged me back and told me not to worry about it.

I felt horrible. I love Vince. I love MOTELY FUKKING CRUE!

Anyway after that the ex and I went to The Imperial to gamble some more.

She put in a 20 dollar bill in some slot machine.

She lost it in seconds.

She got up and I sat down on her machine.

I put a 100 dollar bill in that sucker and hit a 400 dollar jackpot.

All of this shit happened within two hours.

I was up 900 dollars and met Vince Neil.

You humans who read my shit may think I'm crazy or on drugs.

The opposite is so true.

I just have fun and have amazing stories to tell.

Don't judge me rushhead haters.

Get out there and find your own stories!

Make money!

"KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE MONEY!"

I feel so sorry for your morons who hate me.

Don't get my sense of humor?

JUST PRESS IGNORE!

73 RULES!

Best ADMIN on the NET!

KISS ASS?

Nope!

Just keeping it real!

I should have been banned back in 2006! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

See "The Dirt" and get your shit cleaned.

MOTELY CRUE BABY!

FOREVER!

• Like 3

Motley Crue is a good band to use as a gateway to the metal sound. But after their first two albums they offer nothing of depth outside of the big hits.

One of the greatest bands ever? Hardly. Among the best hard rock/metal bands at writing hit singles? Absolutely.

• Like 1

Crue was an ace band back in my youth. I saw them a few times when they were first starting off. Young, hungry, arrogant & energetic live.

TTFL & SATD are the epitome of 80s hair metal. Great times.

ToP & GGG are also solid with the exceptions Earl has noted. I had to play Smokin' In the Boys Room a billion times in bar bands I was in & that killed that tune for me. Jailhouse Rock is crap too. Spoils a good album.

Dr. Feelgood is crap. I hated it then & still hate it now. Sh1tty pop album.

The Corabi years isn't Crue. End of.

I do like New Tattoo & Saints of LA though. Both solid.

The first 2 albums though, WOW!!!

Great times, great memories!

Bring back the 80s!!!

Edited by Turbine Freight
  • Like 1

Motley Crue is a good band to use as a gateway to the metal sound. But after their first two albums they offer nothing of depth outside of the big hits.

One of the greatest bands ever? Hardly. Among the best hard rock/metal bands at writing hit singles? Absolutely.

Exactly

And i assume you guys talking about smoking in the boys room know that it a cover?

Quite inferior to the original imo.

• Like 2

Exactly

And i assume you guys talking about smoking in the boys room know that it a cover?

Yes the original is much better.

• Like 3

Exactly

MTV played the video for that a lot. I was a kid at the time so my parents had to tell me it was a cover.

• Like 1

Exactly

MTV played the video for that a lot. I was a kid at the time so my parents had to tell me it was a cover.

Lol

vaping in the boys rooms is todays song it seems.

• Like 2

Saw them on Girls x 3 tour and on the farewell tour. Are they my favorite band? Nope. But I can enjoy all the Vince albums, even New Tattoo and Saints of LA. Feelgood is probably the most complete studio album.

The Dirt isn’t a great movie, but if you like the Crue (as I do) it’s worth watching.

You know when Nikki SIxx said he never washed his hands after taking a shit it really put me off Motley Crue.

Even if you don't soap up and scrub your hands you've got to at least run them through the water real quick after that. I wonder how many people's hands he shook after using the restroom? He's had to have left stink palms everywhere with the amount of traveling he's done.

You know when Nikki SIxx said he never washed his hands after taking a shit it really put me off Motley Crue.

Even if you don't soap up and scrub your hands you've got to at least run them through the water real quick after that. I wonder how many people's hands he shook after using the restroom? He's had to have left stink palms everywhere with the amount of traveling he's done.

It doesn't bear thinking about. Ugh.

Saw them way back at Donnington about 1984\5

God, they were f***ing shite.......

I was there too.

Were you?

I'd have waved if I'd known lol

Yeah if it was 1984.

I was right at the front for Motley Crue so I saw the yellow of their eyes. It was like 12 noon and everyone was just sitting around like it was a picnic so it was easy to just walk right up to the front of the stage. Eventually though I realised that all of a sudden there was a huge crowd right behind me and slowly I went backwards as the day went on. I learned a valuable lesson, it's hard to keep 60,000 people behind you for 12 hours. That and sunburn looks even more stupid when it's just down your left arm.

• Like 2

Hahahaha! Dude! I love your posts! It's all good and I get it but for me if a band can create five KICK ASS albums in a row despite drugs and booze makes them one of the greatest bands in the world!!!

"Too Fast For Love" to "Dr. Feelgood" are GEMS! Then? Meh, although they had a few good songs throughout. "Primal Scream." yes. "New Tattoo" and "Saints Of Los Angeles" are solid.

"Motley" "Gen Swine?" GARBAGE