Motley Fu-k-ing Crue! One Of The Greatest Bands In The World Finally Nikki Kixx "The Dirt!" NetfiXXX Baby! Masterpiece Flick! "Too Fast For Love!"

RUSHHEAD666

Crue was an ace band back in my youth. I saw them a few times when they were first starting off. Young, hungry, arrogant & energetic live.

TTFL & SATD are the epitome of 80s hair metal. Great times.

ToP & GGG are also solid with the exceptions Earl has noted. I had to play Smokin' In the Boys Room a billion times in bar bands I was in & that killed that tune for me. Jailhouse Rock is crap too. Spoils a good album.

Dr. Feelgood is crap. I hated it then & still hate it now. Sh1tty pop album.

The Corabi years isn't Crue. End of.

I do like New Tattoo & Saints of LA though. Both solid.

The first 2 albums though, WOW!!!

Great times, great memories!

Bring back the 80s!!!

Hahaha! Wow! I don't agree at all! "Dr. Feelgood" may be a commercial rock record but most of it kicks ass! People would probably compare that to Metallica's "Black Album." An MTV chart top popper. MORE LIKE POOP TO ME! I HATE THAT RECORD! I HATE METALLICA after "AND JUSTICE"

So funny buddy! I just wrote that I liked "Tattoo" and "Saints" too! BOOM!

• Like 1

I was there too. Best Monsters of Rock line up ever!

I loved seeing the "Girls Girls Girls" Tour here in Oakland. One of the last Day On The Green!

MOTLEY CRUE

WHITESNAKE

POISON

JETBOY

Jetboy has a new album out! I know one of the guitar players. A really nice guy. He has a hard rock cover band called The Butlers. With ex members of Exodus, Death Angel and Ruffians.

Great cover band boyzzzz n girlzzzzzz

• Like 1

I was there too. Best Monsters of Rock line up ever!

I loved seeing the "Girls Girls Girls" Tour here in Oakland. One of the last Day On The Green!

MOTLEY CRUE

WHITESNAKE

POISON

JETBOY

Jetboy has a new album out! I know one of the guitar players. A really nice guy. He has a hard rock cover band called The Butlers. With ex members of Exodus, Death Angel and Ruffians.

Great cover band boyzzzz n girlzzzzzz

I don't know why Earl but when I imagine you at a concert I always see you getting in a fight, like one of those John Wayne ones where everybody joins in. :16ton:

• Like 1

You know when Nikki SIxx said he never washed his hands after taking a shit it really put me off Motley Crue.

I didn't know that, but man, that's disgusting....

Earl, I'm about as daft as a box of soapy frogs..! :LOL:

Hahahahahaha!!!! Wow! Love it! "I'm about as daft as a box of soapy frogs." That's a new one! I LOVE IT!

:P

• Like 1

You know when Nikki SIxx said he never washed his hands after taking a shit it really put me off Motley Crue.

Aye, he's the same with pissing too, he has this whole principle about it, that like hey my germs aren't bad...

Asked by his "Sixx Sense" co-host Jenn Marino if it's true that he doesn't wash his hands after visiting the toilet, Sixx said (hear audio below): "My thing is this, and you have to be honest with me and tell me I'm right: [you should] wash your hands before, because you don't wanna get the bacteria all over it. I don't have a problem with my own smell on my hands, but I'm shaking… I'm gonna shake a thousand hands a day and then I grab my junk. I've got a thousand people's germs on my junk. I don't want that. My own junk is my own junk, so I don't wash afterwards. So if you shake my hand, congratulations."

Earl, I'm about as daft as a box of soapy frogs..! :LOL:

Hahahahahaha!!!! Wow! Love it! "I'm about as daft as a box of soapy frogs." That's a new one! I LOVE IT!

:P

Hahaha Back at you silly kitty! Daft as a hot oiled tub of lipstick lesbian chicks!

Signed,

"SHE GOES DOWN"

All

Night

Long

• Like 1

I just finished watching it.

I thought it was pretty good.

I saw them live a few times and they put on a great show.

Definitely put me in the mood to spin some Crüe!

Epic C3!

The movie rules! On a NetNikkiFlixx budget I'll take it.

I thought "The Dirt" was going to be in theaters a few years ago!

Masterpiece.

But I'm a real fuckking rocker.

You guys see the Y&T sign with Motley Crue below them?

Yep! It's true! Y&T used to headline over Motley.

That changed in a heartbeat.

I don't care because I love both bands!

I took a pic of that scene in the flick and sent to to my buddies in Y&T.

Gonna see Y&T at The Fillmore on April 6! Can't wait! 45th Anniversary Tour. They play a few songs from their Yesterday And Today Daze!

I've been "Struck Down" baby! I know Turbine Freight gets me! Y&T FUKKING RULES!

Hey guys it really doesn't matter. Motley is retired like RUSH.

It's all gonna end real soon. 5 years? 10 years?

The good news is I will run out of my musical passion for dinosaur bands and I will leave this forum.

Sad to say but it's all going to end soon for my taste in the rock and roll world.

Once my genres are gone it will be all about Nightwish, Greta Van Fukk Off, and Metallica still playing with a fuckking symphony. LOL!

Fudge it.

I'll listen to Rush and Motley Crue until I die.

"Rattlesnake Shake!"

At least Motley Crue was fun and wrote about drinking beer, fuckking and having a good time! What's wrong with that?

Uptight millennial mundane madmen rule the planet.

EAT ME!

Signed,

HUMBLE PIE

"SLICE OF YOUR PIE!"

Oh Baby Cat!

Aye, he's the same with pissing too, he has this whole principle about it, that like hey my germs aren't bad...

Asked by his "Sixx Sense" co-host Jenn Marino if it's true that he doesn't wash his hands after visiting the toilet, Sixx said (hear audio below): "My thing is this, and you have to be honest with me and tell me I'm right: [you should] wash your hands before, because you don't wanna get the bacteria all over it. I don't have a problem with my own smell on my hands, but I'm shaking… I'm gonna shake a thousand hands a day and then I grab my junk. I've got a thousand people's germs on my junk. I don't want that. My own junk is my own junk, so I don't wash afterwards. So if you shake my hand, congratulations."

Highlighted bit as well as the added quote: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :wacko: :blink:

• Like 1

Highlighted bit as well as the added quote: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :wacko: :blink:

:LOL:

It's funny, because while some of the party scenes seemed like they might be over the top, the reality is that life was very much like that for me (and many others) in the beautiful 1980s.

After watching the movie I wasn't sure if I was proud to have lived through that exact kind of lifestyle or if I needed to repent of those sins.

Perhaps it is a little of both.

I can't deny it was great fun.

:)

• Like 4

And if you actually believe that then I have a bridge to sell you, going cheap

• Like 1

Ewwww, that's so gross! He sounds like a walking hepatitis farm. :o

• Like 1

And if you actually believe that then I have a bridge to sell you, going cheap

How much for just the stanchions I need some?

• Like 2