Jump to content


I just want to say...


  • Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#41 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15618 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:19 AM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 June 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 June 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

REHEARSAL STARTS TOMMOROW AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I shall be screaming all day

:lol:    :lol:


There you go!   :haz:

Sponsored Post

#42 thirteen

thirteen

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 852 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Guitar.
    AC/DC, Rush, Seasick Steve, SRV, Rainbow/Deep Purple.

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:24 AM

Kick ass mate.

You know, I hear that Ged and Alex are looking for a drummer now that the 'new guy' has bailed on them :cool: :lol:

#43 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM

They are taking me off Limelight and putting me on a new song

#44 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53807 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

They are taking me off Limelight and putting me on a new song
Rivendell?

#45 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:21 AM

View Postgoose, on 15 June 2017 - 12:34 AM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

They are taking me off Limelight and putting me on a new song
Rivendell?

Idk I find out Friday what the song is.

I'm still on Something for Nothing

#46 Blue J

Blue J

    Official SOCN Designated Driver

  • Members *
  • 17681 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

They are taking me off Limelight and putting me on a new song

What would your first choice be, if they let you pick it?

I know they're not going to do that; I'm just asking what you would most prefer.

#47 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

View PostBlue J, on 15 June 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

They are taking me off Limelight and putting me on a new song

What would your first choice be, if they let you pick it?

I know they're not going to do that; I'm just asking what you would most prefer.

Idk tbh, cuz all the songs I wanted were taken.

I don't even care what song I'm put on tbh

#48 Chicken hawk

Chicken hawk

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 8319 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Maine
  • Interests:The Ocean

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Yes .. i also want to view the show.  Than you !  Whatever you post  will be great. :popcorn:

#49 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

Awesome guys! It might not be the whole show but I will post whatever my mom records.

I still don't know what my other song is but I still am on Something for Nothing.

The head of this show took me off Limelight because I already know too much of that song.

I find out tommorow hopefully what it is and I will let u all know!

#50 workingthemangels63

workingthemangels63

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 118 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:southside va
  • Interests:music,tv,reading,hiking,my kids and grandkids,beautiful women2

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:08 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 09 June 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 June 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

What is the school of rock Rush show?

It's a company and they are doing a Rush tribute show I will be part of as a drummer

how honored are you to play the part of the professor?
you aint gonna come out at the end and claim neal is your daddy are you???  lol

#51 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32263 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    REM
    Thrice
    Idlewild
    Jimmy Eat World
    HIM
    Paradise Lost
    AFI
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sonata Arctica
    Pearl Jam
    Biffy Clyro
    Placebo

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

View Postworkingthemangels63, on 15 June 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 09 June 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 June 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

What is the school of rock Rush show?

It's a company and they are doing a Rush tribute show I will be part of as a drummer

how honored are you to play the part of the professor?
you aint gonna come out at the end and claim neal is your daddy are you???  lol

Nah she will not assign gender roles.

Neil will be Beks Elder-Them.

#52 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:36 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 15 June 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

View Postworkingthemangels63, on 15 June 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 09 June 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 June 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

What is the school of rock Rush show?

It's a company and they are doing a Rush tribute show I will be part of as a drummer

how honored are you to play the part of the professor?
you aint gonna come out at the end and claim neal is your daddy are you???  lol

Nah she will not assign gender roles.

Neil will be Beks Elder-Them.

I'm really honored actually, and I won't say that :lol: workingthemangels

Just leave me alone and stop being rude seauge.

I am trying to have a good thread.


#53 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32263 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    REM
    Thrice
    Idlewild
    Jimmy Eat World
    HIM
    Paradise Lost
    AFI
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sonata Arctica
    Pearl Jam
    Biffy Clyro
    Placebo

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 15 June 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 15 June 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

View Postworkingthemangels63, on 15 June 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 09 June 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 June 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

What is the school of rock Rush show?

It's a company and they are doing a Rush tribute show I will be part of as a drummer

how honored are you to play the part of the professor?
you aint gonna come out at the end and claim neal is your daddy are you???  lol

Nah she will not assign gender roles.

Neil will be Beks Elder-Them.

I'm really honored actually, and I won't say that :lol: workingthemangels

Just leave me alone and stop being rude seauge.

I am trying to have a good thread.

"Seauge"

#54 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 15 June 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 15 June 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 15 June 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

View Postworkingthemangels63, on 15 June 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 09 June 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 June 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

What is the school of rock Rush show?

It's a company and they are doing a Rush tribute show I will be part of as a drummer

how honored are you to play the part of the professor?
you aint gonna come out at the end and claim neal is your daddy are you???  lol

Nah she will not assign gender roles.

Neil will be Beks Elder-Them.

I'm really honored actually, and I won't say that :lol: workingthemangels

Just leave me alone and stop being rude seauge.

I am trying to have a good thread.

"Seauge"

Seriously, she posts a positive thread that people are supporting, and you come in out of nowhere and try to bring drama into it? Give it a rest, man. Learn how to read the room instead of always going out of your way to be edgy. Sometimes, edgy doesn't fit the mood.

#55 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

    Professor Gumby

  • Members
  • 63097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Yorkshire, UK
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:41 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 15 June 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 15 June 2017 - 12:34 AM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

They are taking me off Limelight and putting me on a new song
Rivendell?

Idk I find out Friday what the song is.

I'm still on Something for Nothing
Have you found out what your new song is yet? :NP:

#56 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 16 June 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 15 June 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 15 June 2017 - 12:34 AM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

They are taking me off Limelight and putting me on a new song
Rivendell?

Idk I find out Friday what the song is.

I'm still on Something for Nothing
Have you found out what your new song is yet? :NP:

Nah, shortly I will thou

#57 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

I might be on Tom Sawyer in the show idk. They took the drummer off that song and put them on La  Villa so I might be on Tom Sawyer idk yet but omg I Hope(hehe), I will keep u all posted!!

Right now no one is drumming Tom Sawyer, but idk what they are doing with the cast list.

There are no synth or back up parts added yet, no drummer on Tom Sawyer, and I'm still listed on Limelight.

Edited by Permanent-Rush, 18 June 2017 - 04:02 PM.


#58 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10260 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Yes. Tom Hanks will be so proud.

#59 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

I'm on The Trees now wow?!?!?

A weird song, but whatever. I'm still on Limelight and Something for Nothing.

#60 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:28 PM

I wanted Subdivisions but whatever




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users