Common/Popular Foods you Dislike

JohnnyBlaze

Mushrooms

F that S

... Other than that, not much comes to mind

According to this list, mushrooms are #4 and my eggs are #5.

http://www.listchall...ost-hated-foods

And it reminded me of another: mayo (at #3). I guess it's not too dissimilar from eggs so it's not too surprising I dislike mayo too. Smells like flatulence (eggs do too) to me. And that mayo texture is not appealing either.

Mayo is basically eggs and oil, so that makes sense.
  • Like 1

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

Which kind of sprouts? Brussels or bean?

Me, I don't care for bean sprouts, and alfalfa sprouts looks like putting a bunch of hair on your food :scared:

I love Brussels sprouts :D

• Like 1

I used to hate mushrooms and green olives as a kid, but now I love them.

These days, I don't care much for store-bought tomatoes. They're either too bland or acidic. Off the garden vine, I'm all in.

• Like 2

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

Me, I don't care for bean sprouts, and alfalfa sprouts looks like putting a bunch of hair on your food :scared:

I love Brussels sprouts as well, especially grilled!

And I dig a sandwich with avocado, cream cheese and alfalfa sprouts. :drool:

Cherries, any melon, mussels, grapes, egg yokes (scrambled eggs are fine), plain milk, coconut, cottage cheese, swiss cheese.

I used to hate mushrooms and green olives as a kid, but now I love them.

Especially in a bloody mary! :banana:
  • Like 1

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

:yes: Or cooked with some bacon in bacon grease! :drool:
  • Like 2

As a vegetarian I do not eat any sort of animal flesh. I don't particularly dislike it, but I haven't eaten any for 10 years so, there ya go.

But this is about what you dislike, not preference. Do you not dislike anything?

Meat aside, I dislike the aforementioned mushrooms, passion fruit, blue cheese, and cilantro (although I can blame that on my genes). I eat just about everything else vegetarian.

Listen to this then I don't like any foods and I just breathe in the air around me and it sustains me, in fact it makes me as strong as whole yoke of oxen. How do you like that for veganism/vegetarianism you damn plant killer!! :madra: I'm an AIRETARIAN! :yes:

http://www.breatharian.com/home.html

Pizza.

I'm with treeduck on this one. Never understood the popularity. It doesn't taste that good at all.

My father in law hated pizza.

No worries. More for me.

• Like 2

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

:yes: Or cooked with some bacon in bacon grease! :drool:

Yes. That or oven roasted. Yum.

I love broccoli, but hate broccoli rabe. I've tried to like it several times, but it keeps thwarting me.

Pizza.

I'm with treeduck on this one. Never understood the popularity. It doesn't taste that good at all.

Then obviously you haven't been to any good pizza joints. :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

I'm not sure what you would consider a good pizza joint? In my area there are plenty of local places that people tell me have good pizza. I've tried them before and the taste just doesn't appeal to me. Same thing with the more popular places like Dominos or Pizza Hut.

No matter what kind I eat, I always think "eh, that's so-so, what's the big deal with it?"

Sometimes there's a popular thing you just don't get or understand. Pizza is one of those things for me.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I don't like ham. Bacon and pork chops, yes. Ham, no.

Yeah...I get that. Thin-sliced in a sandwich is good, but a big gnarly salty ham steak? No thanks. Edited by goose

I don't like ham. Bacon and pork chops, yes. Ham, no.

Yeah...I get that. Thin-sliced in a sandwich is good, but a big gnarly salty ham steak? No thanks.

Ham is actually my favorite, but i can see why you don't like it.

As a vegetarian I do not eat any sort of animal flesh. I don't particularly dislike it, but I haven't eaten any for 10 years so, there ya go.

But this is about what you dislike, not preference. Do you not dislike anything?

Meat aside, I dislike the aforementioned mushrooms, passion fruit, blue cheese, and cilantro (although I can blame that on my genes). I eat just about everything else vegetarian.

Listen to this then I don't like any foods and I just breathe in the air around me and it sustains me, in fact it makes me as strong as whole yoke of oxen. How do you like that for veganism/vegetarianism you damn plant killer!! :madra: I'm an AIRETARIAN! :yes:

http://www.breatharian.com/home.html

I think I lost some IQ points reading that site :eh:

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you would consider a good pizza joint? In my area there are plenty of local places that people tell me have good pizza. I've tried them before and the taste just doesn't appeal to me. Same thing with the more popular places like Dominos or Pizza Hut.

I think it's safe to say that, as a rule, big chain restaurants don't make very good food :(

• Like 2