If You Don't Like_______________GO TO HELL!!! V.01

JohnRogers

When listening to a :rush: song do you ever crank it up, lose yourself in it and think if some fan doesn't enjoy this jam THEY CAN GO TO HELL??? Of course you do. When you hear that jam post it here. I'll go first.

Prime Mover - Hold Your Fire...if you don't dig this jam GO STRAIGHT TO HELL DONT PASS GO AND PICK UP $300 GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

If you know anything about Rush, they're all about individualism. No true Rush fan's going to tell someone to go to Hades because they're not a fan/don't like a song/whatever. I wholeheartedly reject the absurd basis of your thesis.

Furthermore, these thoughts belong on a Justin Bieber board--not the forum of the greatest rock group of all time.

Edited by MusicHead

When listening to a :rush: song do you ever crank it up, lose yourself in it and think if some fan doesn't enjoy this jam THEY CAN GO TO HELL??? Of course you do. When you hear that jam post it here. I'll go first.

Prime Mover - Hold Your Fire...if you don't dig this jam GO STRAIGHT TO HELL DONT PASS GO AND PICK UP $300 GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

If you know anything about Rush, they're all about individualism. No true Rush fan's going to tell someone to go to Hades because they're not a fan/don't like a song/whatever. I wholeheartedly reject the absurd basis of your thesis.

Furthermore, these thoughts belong on a Justin Bieber board--not the forum of the greatest rock group of all time.

I like Justin Bieber's last album more than Clockwork Angels.

ONE TICKET TO HELL FOR ME!

• Like 1

:(

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1

Like 73 said:

THIS THREAD IS NOT THAT USEFUL...

Where does he say that?

....or was he talking about ANOTHER thread and not THIS thread?

He was talking about this thread:

http://www.therushfo...is-very-useful/

That thread hasn't had a new post in three years. What's the point of bringing it up?

I am bringing this up because this tread is also that.

This thread is FAR more useful than Zumbis Arbitrary Rush song list thread.

I agree individually in doesnt hold much water but very interesting looking at macro-trends and selections per album. Its just one list it can be redone again for fun.

Its not like we got much Rush to do, with the band being suspended 32 of the last 36 months.

Like 73 said:

THIS THREAD IS NOT THAT USEFUL...

Where does he say that?

....or was he talking about ANOTHER thread and not THIS thread?

He was talking about this thread:

http://www.therushfo...is-very-useful/

That thread hasn't had a new post in three years. What's the point of bringing it up?

I am bringing this up because this tread is also that.

This thread is FAR more useful than Zumbis Arbitrary Rush song list thread.

I agree individually in doesnt hold much water but very interesting looking at macro-trends and selections per album. Its just one list it can be redone again for fun.

Its not like we got much Rush to do, with the band being suspended 32 of the last 36 months.

Those kind of threads (we have a number of them in music of the spheres) would be more fun if there was an ultimate poll created and we were able to vote off a song once a day until only one remained, to find out what the absolute best tune is. A poll with that many songs would be a huge task and take a long time to finish. But at least the lists would have a point to them in the end instead of just listing random songs we like.

Whatever. I am not coming back to this stupid thread. You should respect people's music taste and if they do not like a song, you should not tell them to go to hell. That is rude.

It is meant in good fun. Your thread about Primus came off far more mean-spirited and narrowminded.

Also to many people Hell is just an expression. I know for many it is offensive but here it is just meant in good jest.

You seem very touchy about nothing quote often. We share this in common when I am ill but otherwise all I can say is, try and grow up a little.

• Like 1

Whatever. I am not coming back to this stupid thread. You should respect people's music taste and if they do not like a song, you should not tell them to go to hell. That is rude.

As I said before, the OP is just having some fun.

You're taking this way too seriously. You've never jokingly told someone to 'go to hell' before? Stop acting like you're too good to have a little fun and enjoy something.

• Like 1

You're taking this way too seriously. You've never jokingly told someone to 'go to hell' before? Stop acting like you're too good to have a little fun and enjoy something.

+1

No. I have told people to go f**k themselves though.

Edited by Surrender74

+1

And if she doesn't like that, she knows where she can go.

• Like 1

Which is the more vulgar version of telling someone 'got to hell'.

• Like 1

Yes.

Showing your age.

• Like 1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OiAT8vGHGYI/VOrgm0kbbVI/AAAAAAAAH8I/Wew6JD172lM/s1600/Little%2BDictator.png
  • Like 2

Yes.

You just made your ranting completely irrelevant by this.

You are an enigma! Haha

• Like 1

No one but Segue appreciated my Shirley Temple videos?

Can you dance on steps like Mr. Bojangles? Hmmm??

Let's make them dance on hot coals.

• Like 1

Face Up and I Think I'm Going Bald.

For that I would not send you hell. I would bind you to a chair and tell you that I'm screening Saga of a Star World, only for you too quickly realize it's the theatrical cut.