If You Don't Like_______________GO TO HELL!!! V.01

JohnRogers

Armor & Sword is the jam.

If you don't like that then you can take the path that keeps getting hotter and hotter as you descend down it.

One of the bands best songs. One of the reasons why Snakes And Arrows is quietly one of Rush's finer moments.

• Like 2

Armor & Sword is the jam.

If you don't like that then you can take the path that keeps getting hotter and hotter as you descend down it.

Better that than to listen to that interminable turgid dreck...

• Like 1

Like 73 said:

THIS THREAD IS NOT THAT USEFUL...

Where does he say that?

....or was he talking about ANOTHER thread and not THIS thread?

He was talking about this thread:

http://www.therushfo...is-very-useful/

That thread hasn't had a new post in three years. What's the point of bringing it up?

I am bringing this up because this tread is also that.

How is that?

Because someone is trying to have a little bit of fun? There is no harm in this thread and the OP has no bad intentions.

If you don't like that, then you know where you can go :cool:

• Like 1

This seems more like a Grand Designs forum thread...

What?!!....You say you don't like Grand Designs?!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!! :blaze:

And see you there!!!! :blaze:

http://pre01.deviantart.net/61b3/th/pre/i/2012/061/b/d/ghost_rider_cosplayer_by_thereanimatedunknown-d4rgchk.jpg

• Like 1

Like 73 said:

Where does he say that?

http://www.gonzogeek.com/Portals/0/Images/Cosplay/SDCC2014/ghostrider.jpg

When listening to a :rush: song do you ever crank it up, lose yourself in it and think if some fan doesn't enjoy this jam THEY CAN GO TO HELL??? Of course you do. When you hear that jam post it here. I'll go first.

Prime Mover - Hold Your Fire...if you don't dig this jam GO STRAIGHT TO HELL DONT PASS GO AND PICK UP $300 GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

When I'm listening to Rush, or anything, really, it never occurs to me to think about what other people think.

• Like 1

Whatever. I am not coming back to this stupid thread. You should respect people's music taste and if they do not like a song, you should not tell them to go to hell. That is rude.

As I said before, the OP is just having some fun.

You're taking this way too seriously. You've never jokingly told someone to 'go to hell' before? Stop acting like you're too good to have a little fun and enjoy something.

She doesn't tell people to go to hell. She just calls them pricks. Calling someone a prick is nicer. :LOL:

• Like 2

Whatever. I am not coming back to this stupid thread. You should respect people's music taste and if they do not like a song, you should not tell them to go to hell. That is rude.

As I said before, the OP is just having some fun.

You're taking this way too seriously. You've never jokingly told someone to 'go to hell' before? Stop acting like you're too good to have a little fun and enjoy something.

She doesn't tell people to go to hell. She just calls them pricks. Calling someone a prick is nicer. :LOL:

:LOL:

Like 73 said:

Where does he say that?

He was talking about this thread:

http://www.therushfo...is-very-useful/

That thread hasn't had a new post in three years. What's the point of bringing it up?

I am bringing this up because this tread is also that.

How is that?

Because someone is trying to have a little bit of fun? There is no harm in this thread and the OP has no bad intentions.

If you don't like that, then you know where you can go :cool:

• Like 2

When listening to a :rush: song do you ever crank it up, lose yourself in it and think if some fan doesn't enjoy this jam THEY CAN GO TO HELL??? Of course you do. When you hear that jam post it here. I'll go first.

Prime Mover - Hold Your Fire...if you don't dig this jam GO STRAIGHT TO HELL DONT PASS GO AND PICK UP $300 GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

When I'm listening to Rush, or anything, really, it never occurs to me to think about what other people think.

Boom! Somebody gets it!

Boom! Somebody gets it!

"Somebody"?

Most of us "get it".

We're just here for the commenting bit.

Check this: talking to some fool a while back at a football/soccer game, the conversation wanders into music...

Fool: What bands are you into?

Me: A few. But Rush is my favorite.

Fool: Rush?!! That one hit wonder group?!!

Me: You're right. Diane Sawyer sucks.

Fool: ((looks confused and says nothing))

[*I stole and tweaked the Diane Sawyer comment from the Trailer Park Boys show]

• Like 2

If you don't like pizza or chocolate you can go to hell. Only excuse to not love chocolate is a food allergy. Because I said so. And while I'm on the topic of myself...lif you don't like me, you can go straight to hell. Or not. You can go wherever the &@$# you want, actually. It's a free country, except when it isn't.
  • Like 2

If you don't like pizza or chocolate you can go to hell. Only excuse to not love chocolate is a food allergy. Because I said so. And while I'm on the topic of myself...lif you don't like me, you can go straight to hell. Or not. You can go wherever the &@$# you want, actually. It's a free country, except when it isn't.

If someone doesn't like pizza or chocolate, I think it's great! They can fork both of them over to me!

• Like 3

listening to Entre Nous for a 3rd time on repeat.

You no like Entre Nous??? No? YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HOTEL-ECHO-LIMA-LIMA!

YOU GO NOW!

• Like 1

Boom! Somebody gets it!

No, you're the one who doesn't get it.

This thread is not meant to be taken seriously and you're taking it way too seriously.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

listening to Entre Nous for a 3rd time on repeat.

You no like Entre Nous??? No? YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HOTEL-ECHO-LIMA-LIMA!

YOU GO NOW!

Who doesn't like Entre Nous? That's how most of us learned French.

• Like 1