Axl Rose wants fat man pictures of himself taken off the internet!

treeduck

There is a photo of Axl on yahoo and I can't get it to post on here. Maybe his ego is too fat to decode... Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

He is such an idiot haha

• Like 2

I think in Axl's case, his temperament and personality have really been his downfall

Everyone ages, everyone changes - but he is just so unpleasant and self centered

I loved him in 1987-88

In '87-'88, you were young and impressionable but Axl's always been egotistical.

Truth is, people would rip his fatness so much if he hadn't been such an intense dick for so many years.

Fat Shaming? Is that what you people find funny???

I'm disgusted with this place.

Come in here dear boy have a cigar....

Thanks, I feel better already. It's not like I enjoy being fat.

The bathrobe does him no justice.

If Jeff Bridges demands too much $ for the sequel for The Big Lebowski, we know who can appear as the Dude's long-lost cousin! :P

• Like 2

Who mentioned fat? I was talking about his robe. Don't you find it a bit too Polish looking? And don't you think it conflicts with the rag on his head?

And what I meant about the young lady is that she isn't hard to look at and, if she is in fact a groupie,she surely can do better than nailing a has-been rocker who has seen a lot better days and whose time is long over and gone.

I am going to send out mental telepathy waves to Zelix to bring him here and see if he can't cheer you up, Pal. :cheers:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Who mentioned fat? I was talking about his robe. Don't you find it a bit too Polish looking? And don't you think it conflicts with the rag on his head?

And what I meant about the young lady is that she isn't hard to look at and, if she is in fact a groupie,she surely can do better than nailing a has-been rocker who has seen a lot better days and whose time is long over and gone.

I am going to send out mental telepathy waves to Zelix to bring him here and see if he can't cheer you up, Pal. :cheers:

This is a more recent picture:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/06/08/14/350E6A4700000578-3631345-image-m-30_1465393451771.jpg

He looks better above than in the robe picture. Maybe he should 86 the headband from now on.

and that coat

and that shirt

and all the jewelry...

getting older sucks. It really does.

I'm nothing to write home about - believe me...

• Like 1

but then again, if I had his money, I would have taken better care of myself...

getting older sucks. It really does.

It does. :( I said the very same thing this morning to myself.

If I had only known how I would feel at the age of 61 when I was younger, I would have savored all of the moments of my youth that much more.

It's awful losing it.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

but then again, if I had his money, I would have taken better care of myself...

Maybe he blew his money. Or maybe he thinks he has so much it doesn't matter what he looks like. Money can buy most things. And, unfortunately, people.

(oops)

Ha ha what was that an Axl picture that was too dangerous for human eyes??

Tried to edit my other post but it wouldn't let me. Just ended up quoting myself and correcting it within that quote so I said screw it

Aye!

If Axl wants the fat man pics off the internet, he should stop being fat

And someone needs to tell him that those oversized shirts only make matters worse

http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2016/06/fat-axl-memes.jpg

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2016/06/GettyImages-538225380-640x426.jpg

• Like 2

If Axl wants the fat man pics off the internet, he should stop being fat

And someone needs to tell him that those oversized shirts only make matters worse

http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2016/06/fat-axl-memes.jpg

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2016/06/GettyImages-538225380-640x426.jpg

Yes and Angus needs to lose the f***ing schoolboy uniform. We get it already. I hope this is the end for them. Really do hope. I love ACDC but enough is enough.

• Like 1