What's the weather like right now?

jamie

In a word, shitastical. :yes:

In a couple of words, lotsa snow, lotsa wind, schools closed tomorrow, slight chance of work being closed tomorrow. :o

Close work! Close work! The idiot factory needs a day off!!! :yes:

No such luck for us.

Yeah. same here. I got up at 4:30am, ready to try, but there was no way I'd get out of my driveway. We had about 30cm, a few more later on that day. Plow came past at 9, my nice neighbour plowed us out around 11:30. F*ck it, it's just work. Not worth getting into an accident over. Syntax bad mine. :(

(I live out in the boonies and have about an hour commute to the Dept of Redundancy Dept.)

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 1

Snow in the mts but rain here in Fresno, CA at the swim meet. It was 36-40F all morning with pouring rain. The littlest ones were crying from being so cold, but my 13yo slugged it out. His best race was the 500yd free, which was pretty true for everyone since after 150yds the body was finally warm. :LOL:

Mostly sunny.

After a week of near constant storming fury, I can see why the world's early cultures turned their eyes in worship to the glorious golden orb in the sky. I can't wait to feel it's warmth.

Cold, snow, sunny & cold, more snow, ice & snow, cold, zero temps, 6-9 more inches on the way

No end in sight - even into March. :rage:

zhxdG1B.jpg

Edited by Principled Man

I’ve been in South Carolina the past month or so and it’s been raining every few days. Cold and wet. I miss the dry southwest.

:hi: Hi Eagle!

:hi: Hiya!

• Like 1

All this snow has made for dangerous skiing. Powder hunters risk taking a headfirst tumble in snow too deep to get out of. Therw was one of those at Heavenly this weekend. :(
  • Like 1

7 inches of snow today followed by freezing rain right now! What a freaking mess. I don't mind cold or snow or even ice, if I know about it. However, these days where it starts as one and changes around to another and then gets super cold the next day make it really hard for everyone.
  • Like 1

All this snow has made for dangerous skiing. Powder hunters risk taking a headfirst tumble in snow too deep to get out of. Therw was one of those at Heavenly this weekend. :(

So far this year, 11 people have died in snowmobile accidents in Wisconsin.

Collisions, ejections, getting hit by their own snowmobiles .... :o

Did the person die?

Yes, sadly. A 62yo man, I believe.

So far this year, 11 people have died in snowmobile accidents in Wisconsin.

Collisions, ejections, getting hit by their own snowmobiles .... :o

:(