What's the weather like right now?

jamie

The Stars Look Down and say "Freeze, working man!"

... that'll teach you for your choices in life! ...

I moved from Kentucky to Wisconsin 35 years ago. It's times like these that I regret the move.....

- 30's this week!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

• Like 1

Come to WISCONSIN, where everything is uncertain!!

January 5th. 50 degrees

z8hjVpd.jpg

January 28th. 17 degrees, with -30 on the way.

GMZuwVN.jpg

I've lived in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti/Saline conglomeration my whole life. Regular four season type stuff, except with the Great Lakes surrounding the state, We DO get some nasty Weather. Usually get hard Winters, Ice storms sometimes until late April. To your skin it feels like -2 degrees F. Appears to be good sized breezes, but moderate snow until midnight.

hAVwPX2.gif

Mostly sunny, warm. Get in some golf before heading out on a 10-day ski trip.

[Trying to not hate goose. Trying to not hate goose. Trying to not hate goose.....] :o ;)

• Like 2

Been cold and rainy all this week in Napoli, and I've had to walk to and from school everyday

I hate to be a buzzkill, but I walked to and from school all my life until I was a Senior in High School!

NAGAdFC.gif

Been cold and rainy all this week in Napoli, and I've had to walk to and from school everyday

I hate to be a buzzkill, but I walked to and from school all my life until I was a Senior in High School!

NAGAdFC.gif

I had a 3-mile walk to high school....uphill.

Luckily, walking home was all downhill. ;)

Luckily luckily, I got a ride most of the time. ;) ;)

• Like 2

-20 now

-13 later today.....maybe

-34 tonight/early morning

+40’s this weekend...... :wtf:

Just about 1 pm, sunny, but -6 degrees F...freezing my 'nads off if I were outside.....

pcG2tzV.gif

NAGAdFC.gif

I had a 3-mile walk to high school....uphill.

Luckily, walking home was all downhill. ;)

Luckily luckily, I got a ride most of the time. ;) ;)

I have only walked to school starting this year, and like 3 times in middle school I had to with my brother. Now that my brother has graduated (I have 3) I walk alone as the only 2 people I know in my building who go to my school ride there bikes. I live in an apartment complex with 11 other families but it ain't bad, we got apartment 9 and it's nice!! Plus I get a ten minute relaxing walk with music to school and from school and it's so calming and lovely it really helps my anxiety.

Edited by Permanent-Rush
  • Like 2

Mostly sunny, warm. Get in some golf before heading out on a 10-day ski trip.

[Trying to not hate goose. Trying to not hate goose. Trying to not hate goose.....] :o ;)

:LOL:

It snowed/rained all day in Sun Valley, if that's any consolation.

Edited by goose

Rained for the last few days but I gotta say that the one great thing about it is seeing the snow around Mt Baldy after it stops like it did a few hours ago. I’ll be able to see the packed powder around San Bernardino and Big Bear when I get back to work tomorrow morning.

:ebert: