Neil Peart update! Bubba Gram #4

robertrobyn

Peart is hoping that RUSH fans are beginning to forget about him now that he's "retired" so he can walk around downtown Los Angeles without being recognised as a prog snob drummer and so he can blend in with the gay biker types once and for all.

Hahahahaha! I just found out on Blabbermouth that Neil has just divorced his wife Carrie. Carrie and Olivia are going to stay in Santa Monica. Neil however just bought a penthouse condo in The Castro!!!! He's moving to San Francisco!!!!!! I can't wait to stock him in my black leather ass chaps and leather booties!!!!! Whips and chains in love with YYZ chromosome brains!!!!

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/leather%20guy%20copy_zpsionwmyuq.jpg

that's it...x1yyz will NEVER get a picture of my face. Her photoshopping skills are just too lethal.

Photoshop?! I took that pic when I saw Neil in the Castro the other night! ;)

well at least it's not chaps with no pants....oh no, don't you dare! :scared:

I actually had to extend the codpiece from the original pic because it didn't cover everything :scared: :scared: :scared:

This is truly pure penis, I mean genius!! I told you he goes riding with Rob Halford. Jesus! His head matches the body perfectly. I'm typing about is cock!!

It has to be Second Nature because Neill is a Prime Mover. Every night in the Castro he uses his Emotion Detector to find his New World Man. Neil loves to wave his magic wand until he strikes Chain Lightning with his Cinderella Man. Neil will drop to his knees for the Big Money but everyone wants to see his "Gland Designs." Neil has two "Hemisqueers" and he loves to sniff out new "Territories." Better bars, better leather, better beer.

"The Weapon" that Neil has is bigger than Ron Jeremy's. Trust me I saw it on that fateful night in California on the "Vapor Trails" Tour. He's a rebel and a runner, but he also got his pipes cleaned.

So says me, the Rush whore.

Hahah, I actually cracked up out loud while reading that!

My only regret is that there will be no more concerts that we can proudly display these images on a tshirt.

:(

Ohmygawd, now Rush HAS TO play another show so we can do this! Especially since Neil has talked about how he watches the audience.

Forget Neil's reaction. Get front row right in front of Al...he would just loose it.

:laughing guy:

Peart is hoping that RUSH fans are beginning to forget about him now that he's "retired" so he can walk around downtown Los Angeles without being recognised as a prog snob drummer and so he can blend in with the gay biker types once and for all.

Hahahahaha! I just found out on Blabbermouth that Neil has just divorced his wife Carrie. Carrie and Olivia are going to stay in Santa Monica. Neil however just bought a penthouse condo in The Castro!!!! He's moving to San Francisco!!!!!! I can't wait to stock him in my black leather ass chaps and leather booties!!!!! Whips and chains in love with YYZ chromosome brains!!!!

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/leather%20guy%20copy_zpsionwmyuq.jpg

that's it...x1yyz will NEVER get a picture of my face. Her photoshopping skills are just too lethal.

I actually had to extend the codpiece from the original pic because it didn't cover everything :scared: :scared: :scared:

This is truly pure penis, I mean genius!! I told you he goes riding with Rob Halford. Jesus! His head matches the body perfectly. I'm typing about is cock!!

It has to be Second Nature because Neill is a Prime Mover. Every night in the Castro he uses his Emotion Detector to find his New World Man. Neil loves to wave his magic wand until he strikes Chain Lightning with his Cinderella Man. Neil will drop to his knees for the Big Money but everyone wants to see his "Gland Designs." Neil has two "Hemisqueers" and he loves to sniff out new "Territories." Better bars, better leather, better beer.

"The Weapon" that Neil has is bigger than Ron Jeremy's. Trust me I saw it on that fateful night in California on the "Vapor Trails" Tour. He's a rebel and a runner, but he also got his pipes cleaned.

Will people stop quoting this block of posts that Peart pic is truly disturbing! :wacko:

Will people stop quoting this block of posts that Peart pic is truly disturbing! :wacko:

Which pic? This one?

:outtahere:

I could puke!

Signed,

Rod Stewart

LOL!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Peart loves "Delivering The Goods" Pat.

It's the greatest crop shopped whatever picture I have ever seen.

"Disturbing The Peace."

Love,

Alcatrazz

Steve Vai baby.

Yeah I know my shit.

So does Neil......................

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

"Disturbing The Peace."

Love,

Alcatrazz

Steve Vai baby.

Yeah I know my shit.

Ha ha!

I was just talking about Delivering the Goods coincidentally!

• Like 1

"Disturbing The Peace."

Love,

Alcatrazz

Steve Vai baby.

Yeah I know my shit.

Ha ha!

I was just talking about Delivering the Goods coincidentally!

Pat!

I am not surprised by this.

You and I totally hit it off almost ten years ago when most on here were labeling us drug addicts and insane dicks.

We are brothers.

"That's the bottom line."

Love,

RATT

PATT

I could go all night.

All in good fun

Neil's wife is, apparently, just fine with it

http://s26.postimg.org/ru9culwxl/Neil_Wife_01.jpg

Hahaha!

You guys with your Neil photos are just awesome!!

I love them all!!

I love Neil too!!!

2112 Ways To Leave Your Lover

Signed,

Paul Simon Phillips

What?!...no mention of Beneath, Between, & Behind?! "Behind the beauty, cracks appear"...say what?!

Can we only grow the way the wind blows? Or be broken down blow by blow? All this blowing and growing...

• Like 1

What?!...no mention of Beneath, Between, & Behind?! "Behind the beauty, cracks appear"...say what?!

Can we only grow the way the wind blows? Or be broken down blow by blow? All this blowing and growing...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I can't believe that song title went "between the cracks" I mean "Between The Wheels" Johnny!!! Says it all man!!

Like I think I wrote before.

I think Neil loves to take it in "THE END."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I can't believe that song title went "between the cracks" I mean "Between The Wheels" Johnny!!! Says it all man!!

Like I think I wrote before.

I think Neil loves to take it in "THE END."

"Oh the feeling grows"

"You can take me for a little while"

"It don't make my load much lighter"

Thanks Johnny! I was just going to bed but you had to mention "The Way The Wind Blows."

I was at the "S &A" show in Marysville. I had second row with my now ex wife.

We both got the wristbands to move into the pit so we went right underneath Alex's shit. That was when he had all of that dinosaur Barbie shite by his effects.

Anyway, you might not have read my post about that night many years ago.

So I had the only hot blonde in the pit.

Right when the lights went out before "The Way The Wind Blows" Alex ran up to the front of the stage and handed my wife a pick.

Hell, I'm no "chick magnet" but my wife WAS a pick magnet.

I had it made Johnny.

Shit happens, humans change.

I wanted to be married forever.

Now I am single forever.

Everything is temporary in the end.

That's what Neil says! LOL!!!!

Endless.

I'm an idiot.

Thank God or whoever for my parents. My girls. My friends, my music, my drums and RUSH!!!

"The night has a thousand saxophones, so get out there out there and rock, and watch Neil sukk that....................................................."

All in good fun

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/familyguy/images/8/8d/Burns-excellent.gif

• Like 2

Also, I have to say, I'm not a Neil hater. I respect the guy, and I completely understand his introversion and need for privacy. But I'm also a fan of taking a joke and running with it, and sometimes I have too much time on my hands :D
  • Like 2

Also, I have to say, I'm not a Neil hater. I respect the guy, and I completely understand his introversion and need for privacy. But I'm also a fan of taking a joke and running with it, and sometimes I have too much time on my hands :D

If they don't create any new material that we can comment on, we can't guarantee where our minds will go.

• Like 2

f**k yes! Earl power bottoming Neil like Richard Dawkins and Mr. Garrison on South Park. Epic.

• Like 1

All in good fun

She reminds me of Maria Shriver.

Too bad Spaghetti Lee wasn't here. He'd enjoy this thread.

Edited by Lorraine

too much of a turn on for you?

Edited by Anthemic

f**k yes! Earl power bottoming Neil like Richard Dawkins and Mr. Garrison on South Park. Epic.

Hahahaha!!!! I know that scene!!! EPIC!! Hey I am going to email Trey and Matt and give them an idea for a Neil Peart South Park Episode. Of course the storyline will be based on this thread. Should be interesting. Maybe Neil's management company will sue me. LOL!

• Like 1