Neil Peart update! Bubba Gram #4

robertrobyn

You guys are killing me and I can't breathe cause I am coughing to death because I have a cold...ack!!! :LOL:
  • Like 1

Peart is hoping that RUSH fans are beginning to forget about him now that he's "retired" so he can walk around downtown Los Angeles without being recognised as a prog snob drummer and so he can blend in with the gay biker types once and for all.

Hahahahaha! I just found out on Blabbermouth that Neil has just divorced his wife Carrie. Carrie and Olivia are going to stay in Santa Monica. Neil however just bought a penthouse condo in The Castro!!!! He's moving to San Francisco!!!!!! I can't wait to stock him in my black leather ass chaps and leather booties!!!!! Whips and chains in love with YYZ chromosome brains!!!!

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/leather%20guy%20copy_zpsionwmyuq.jpg

oh shit !!!!

lol

up the ante

I'm trying as best I can, but I just can't un-see that.

$20 for anyone that has Al's email address.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 1

Peart is hoping that RUSH fans are beginning to forget about him now that he's "retired" so he can walk around downtown Los Angeles without being recognised as a prog snob drummer and so he can blend in with the gay biker types once and for all.

Hahahahaha! I just found out on Blabbermouth that Neil has just divorced his wife Carrie. Carrie and Olivia are going to stay in Santa Monica. Neil however just bought a penthouse condo in The Castro!!!! He's moving to San Francisco!!!!!! I can't wait to stock him in my black leather ass chaps and leather booties!!!!! Whips and chains in love with YYZ chromosome brains!!!!

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/leather%20guy%20copy_zpsionwmyuq.jpg

that's it...x1yyz will NEVER get a picture of my face. Her photoshopping skills are just too lethal.

that's it...x1yyz will NEVER get a picture of my face. Her photoshopping skills are just too lethal.

Photoshop?! I took that pic when I saw Neil in the Castro the other night! ;)

• Like 2

Oh yeah, Neil also started working with the Ducati motorcycle company. Ducati is pretty cool--they did a photoshoot with men, spoofing the chicks & bikes photos that other companies do. Neil was a real sport and posed for one.

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/motorcycle2_zpswuih5lj9.jpg

• Like 4

well at least it's not chaps with no pants....oh no, don't you dare! :scared:

Oh yeah, Neil also started working with the Ducati motorcycle company. Ducati is pretty cool--they did a photoshoot with men, spoofing the chicks & bikes photos that other companies do. Neil was a real sport and posed for one.

I thought Micheal was more of the model guy

I actually had to extend the codpiece from the original pic because it didn't cover everything :scared: :scared: :scared:

• Like 1

I actually had to extend the codpiece from the original pic because it didn't cover everything :scared: :scared: :scared:

you're a frickin' genius

• Like 1

we're all grateful that you did that. I think.

So you're an expert at extending codpieces huh? I'll take note of that.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet

tumblr_inline_o1vsx1VMWW1tzyu9y_500.gif

• Like 2

My only regret is that there will be no more concerts that we can proudly display these images on a tshirt.

:(

Ohmygawd, now Rush HAS TO play another show so we can do this! Especially since Neil has talked about how he watches the audience.

• Like 1

you're a frickin' genius

You have no idea
  • Like 1

I personally think Santa Monica is overrated. Traffic sucks. Too freaking crowded

Despite telling us he had studied English (yes, he pronounced it “Ingrish”) at a school in Japan for three months, he struggled

The mighty whitey speaks

So gracious of you to step down from your pedestal and give the illiterate a picture

Yeah, that's pretty much what i was alluding to in my earlier post...just not as flavorful as you put it here. ;)

this is the first time I have ever been ashamed to say that I am a Rush fan

You're a member of the Dixie Chicks aren't you? Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

My only regret is that there will be no more concerts that we can proudly display these images on a tshirt.

Ohmygawd, now Rush HAS TO play another show so we can do this! Especially since Neil has talked about how he watches the audience.

Forget Neil's reaction. Get front row right in front of Al...he would just loose it.
  • Like 1

Forget Neil's reaction. Get front row right in front of Al...he would just loose it.

Lifeson probably has a similar shirt of his own design.

• Like 1

Despite telling us he had studied English (yes, he pronounced it “Ingrish”) at a school in Japan for three months, he struggled

The mighty whitey speaks

So gracious of you to step down from your pedestal and give the illiterate a picture

Yeah, that's pretty much what i was alluding to in my earlier post...just not as flavorful as you put it here. ;)

this is the first time I have ever been ashamed to say that I am a Rush fan

You're a member of the Dixie Chicks aren't you?

Well, I'm not from Texas, but as a human being, I was ashamed with /of Bush too

Edited by Lucas

GINA!

I just spit my beer out of my piehole! Holy Toledo! FUKKING EPIC!!!!!!!

I think I'm in love with Neil!!!

No wonder he "blew me off" at his tour bus on the "Vapor Trails" Tour!!! It was love at first flight! "The Speed Of Love?" It only took ten seconds.

"Ten Seconds To Love!"

Signed,

MOTLEY CRUE

• Like 1

This is truly pure penis, I mean genius!! I told you he goes riding with Rob Halford. Jesus! His head matches the body perfectly. I'm typing about is cock!!

It has to be Second Nature because Neill is a Prime Mover. Every night in the Castro he uses his Emotion Detector to find his New World Man. Neil loves to wave his magic wand until he strikes Chain Lightning with his Cinderella Man. Neil will drop to his knees for the Big Money but everyone wants to see his "Gland Designs." Neil has two "Hemisqueers" and he loves to sniff out new "Territories." Better bars, better leather, better beer.

"The Weapon" that Neil has is bigger than Ron Jeremy's. Trust me I saw it on that fateful night in California on the "Vapor Trails" Tour. He's a rebel and a runner, but he also got his pipes cleaned.

So says me, the Rush whore.

• Like 1