I Believe In God Because Rush Is My Religion! Wife Is Gone Forever! I Hung My "Clockwork Angels" Autographed Print! 302 Made! Neil In Red Sector Ink

RUSHHEAD666

Earl is quite clearly insane!

But he's gonna have a really sweet Rush man cave by the time he's through! :hail:

And a pet poodle called Sarah!

I'm not sure I pictured Earl as a poodle man :o

You are awesome and you know me! I hate poodles. No offense.

I have a pug! His name is Earl. I named him Earl because I am Earl III. Earl the pug is Earl IV.

Sadly my ex wife took the pug and my 15 year old daughter however I will get to see both of them half the month.

It's all good!!!

Remember I am a self absorbed egotistical narcissist. Or so I am told.

I was born to be alone.

Remember my motto and my song title. I was going to write the song and send the lyrics to Lemmy. Sadly as we all know he passed. UGH!

So I will write the song and put the lyrics on here some day.

The name of my song is:

"SINGLE FOR LIFE, HALF WAY TO DEATH!"

I love women but I need a "Permanent Vacation." Aerosmith!!

"LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!"

Signed,

TWISTED SISTER

Earl, what about your other daughter??

Zoe is fine! She's off to college in San Diego!

That's where I was over the last four days. I had to drive her down there and take care of her.

I am a great dad!

I have no regrets in life.

Well one.

I never saw the "Hemispheres" Tour. LOL

And the Farewell to Kings tour!

But he's gonna have a really sweet Rush man cave by the time he's through! :hail:

He dresses in a full poodle costume now he has the freedom and no Wendy to stop him. Earl is a "furry" a fursuit freak! And he calls himself SARAH the poodle boy! http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/animaux-insectes/chienchat/promenchien.gif

:LOL: Are you fantasizing over there again, ducky? Is that you walking Earl in your dreams?

No that's you! Don't you recognise yourself??

That...doesn't look anything like me, but it does look a little like you :LOL: You really have a vivid imagination!

Obviously Beanie you have no idea what I look like!

This is hilarious! As I have just stated I actually have a pug named Earl! LOL!!!!

You guys crack me up!

I love this late night humor shit! No wonder I have been on here for almost ten fukking years!

• Like 1

He dresses in a full poodle costume now he has the freedom and no Wendy to stop him. Earl is a "furry" a fursuit freak! And he calls himself SARAH the poodle boy! http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/animaux-insectes/chienchat/promenchien.gif

:LOL: Are you fantasizing over there again, ducky? Is that you walking Earl in your dreams?

That...doesn't look anything like me, but it does look a little like you :LOL: You really have a vivid imagination!

I don't know, ducky...that looks a bit like your wild mane of hair and your excited expression :smoke:

RUSH IS THE GREATEST BAND IN THE UNIVERSE!

Someday the universe will find me a good woman.

I will never look for it.

I will NEVER do online dating.

What a waste.

With my luck I would find some "Beautiful Girl" on eHarmony and she would be a chick with a dick!

Signed,

VAN HALEN

They all use fake pics Earl and half of the women are men trying to pose as lesbians and get free membership!

Hahaha! So it's true????

I would NEVER NEVER EVER join that SHITE PARADE!!! I knew it!!

Pat, I was with the same woman for 21 years! No clue about dating or websites. I'm good.

I will wait for random luck to meet a good woman.

Fukk social media.

I am only on The Rush Forum.

None of that other shtie.

When Jim bans me someday I will be totally FREE! LOL!

I don't know, ducky...that looks a bit like your wild mane of hair and your excited expression :smoke:

You are the "MANE ATTRACTION!"

Signed,

WHITE LION

• Like 3

This is hilarious! As I have just stated I actually have a pug named Earl! LOL!!!!

You guys crack me up!

I love this late night humor shit! No wonder I have been on here for almost ten fukking years!

Well now you just be sure to stay on here, Earl, so the late night humour can continue! :cheers:

• Like 1

RUSH IS THE GREATEST BAND IN THE UNIVERSE!

What a waste.

With my luck I would find some "Beautiful Girl" on eHarmony and she would be a chick with a dick!

Signed,

VAN HALEN

They all use fake pics Earl and half of the women are men trying to pose as lesbians and get free membership!

Hahaha! So it's true????

I would NEVER NEVER EVER join that SHITE PARADE!!! I knew it!!

Pat, I was with the same woman for 21 years! No clue about dating or websites. I'm good.

I will wait for random luck to meet a good woman.

Fukk social media.

I am only on The Rush Forum.

None of that other shtie.

When Jim bans me someday I will be totally FREE! LOL!

Aye you're better off that way Earl! :cheers:

Sorry for wasting all of your time during my drama of splitting up with a woman after 20 years of marriage.

So I am finally alone in my house so I am getting very creative!

I am turning it into a Rush Man Cave!

So hey it's all good!

I finally opened up my sealed "Clockwork Angels" framed artwork! Signed by Neil, Hugh and the author!!

I have 199 out of 302.

It looks immaculate on my wall!!

I am in HEAVEN!

Not HELL!

RUSH FOREVER!

It's an incredible piece. I hope some of you have one. Neil signed in red ink. Hugh signed the art in silver pen. Author signed in green ink.

IT'S AMAZING!!

RUSH ON!!!

THANK GOD FOR ROCK AND ROLL!

THANK GOD FOR RUSH!

THANK THE 2112 UNIVERSE!

This thread is deadicated to everyone's favorite poster! TONY R!

R FOR RUSH!

Yeah right........

EARL!! You the man! Always remember Positive Attitude Positive Results!!!!! If you come to Sacto I will show you a real Rush cave!!

You have a pug? Named Earl?! :D :D :D

What a waste.

But what is she is a brunette with great hair who loves Rush, Ghost, and Y&T? Never say never, dude!

Hey, what was that secret you said you had?

You and me, Earl...over the edge together...

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Thelma_Louise_cliff-1.jpg

Great movie

But Goose, you, me and Earl aren't going down without a fight

giphy.gif

Edited by Lucas

You and me, Earl...over the edge together...

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Thelma_Louise_cliff-1.jpg

Great movie

But Goose, you, me and Earl aren't going down without a fight

giphy.gif

...Right on!

Tucson...