Yet Another Lottery Thread - $675,000,000.00 Saturday Night

Principled Man

My work pool won NINETEEN DOLLARS!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW!!! Edited by Principled Man

I am already hearing that there wasn't a winner again.....really? Then the jackpot must be at 1.3 BILLION by now. :o

Where did you see that? The official Powerball website says that results are still pending.

Wisconsin's lottery website has crashed from all the users..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

I am already hearing that there wasn't a winner again.....really? Then the jackpot must be at 1.3 BILLION by now. :o

Where did you see that? The official Powerball website says that results are still pending.

Wisconsin's lottery website has crashed from all the users..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Just bozos posting on Facebook. Hardly a reliable source, I suppose. :LOL:

I do know that my workplace did NOT win the big prize, unfortunately.

• Like 1

The final total on the jackpot was 949.8 million. That was almost double last Wednesday's jackpot of 500 million.

If no one has won it, the jackpot will probably reach 1.5 billion by Wednesday. Four full days of people going gaga.... :o :o

The final total on the jackpot was 949.8 million. That was almost double last Wednesday's jackpot of 500 million.

If no one has won it, the jackpot will probably reach 1.5 billion by Wednesday. Four full days of people going gaga.... :o :o

that's insane....I think the highest jackpot ever here in Canada was about $60 million.

that's insane....I think the highest jackpot ever here in Canada was about $60 million.

Canadians ARE more sensible than us Yankees........ :D :D

On the way to Kirkwood ski resort there's a tiny convenience store near Markleeville, just across the California state line.. They highway was cordoned off with orange pylons today for parking and people were lined up in the freezing cold to buy tickets when we drove by in the AM. Five hours later, same thing. This is insane...

NO ONE won the jackpot.

Estimated jackpot for Wednesday:

$1,300,000,000.00 ($806 million cash option) It will be bigger than that.....you can bet on it...... :laughing guy:

2 people (Texas and Connecticuit) matched all five White Numbers but did not match the Powerball. Prize = $2 million dollars each, as they purchased the Power Play multiplier.

14 people matched all five White Numbers but did not purchase the Power Play multiplier. They each get $1 Million.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

I got 2 white balls plus the red powerball, which is $7, so that pays for last two drawings, and half of the next drawing.

My work pool (104 total tickets) matched the Powerball four times, and we matched 3 of 5 white numbers once. A grand total of 23 dollars won. :doh:

• Like 1

I got 2 white balls plus the red powerball, which is $7, so that pays for last two drawings, and half of the next drawing.

My work pool (104 total tickets) matched the Powerball four times, and we matched 3 of 5 white numbers once. A grand total of 23 dollars won. :doh:

Do you have a contract with the other workers, you know, just in case you happen to win?

Do you have a contract with the other workers, you know, just in case you happen to win?

No official contract, but I showed everyone the photocopies of all the tickets we bought as well as a typed list of everyone who paid in and how much they paid. I calculated the percentages of everyone who donated. Yes, they DO trust me..... :)

• Like 1

No kidding. This kind of cash...on a handshake deal?

No official contract, but I showed everyone the photocopies of all the tickets we bought as well as a typed list of everyone who paid in and how much they paid. I calculated the percentages of everyone who donated. Yes, they DO trust me..... :)

Full-on Excel stuff at this point... For your sake, and for the sake of your friendships, I hope you don't win.

:D

Talk about the kind of problem you want to have. Too much cash to divide.... :LOL:

I didn't have one right number. :LOL: :boo hiss:

If at first I don't succeed, buy another ticket. Which I did. This morning. Here's to Wednesday! Maybe I'll have somewhat better luck. :cheers:

Yes, I'm going to buy another one too. I'd better win this time! I'll have a whole $ 6.00 invested !! :madra:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I didn't have one right number. :LOL: :boo hiss:

If at first I don't succeed, buy another ticket. Which I did. This morning. Here's to Wednesday! Maybe I'll have somewhat better luck. :cheers:

Yes, I'm going to buy another one too. I'd better win this time! I'll have a whole $ 6.00 invested !! :madra:

I'd gladly share the jackpot with you, Chica!

Here's to victory!! :madra: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1

When I take into account my personal utility function for the value of money and the chance of sharing the jackpot, I'm no more tempted to play this week than I already am, which is not at all...