Yet Another Lottery Thread - $675,000,000.00 Saturday Night

Principled Man

We should start a TRF pool. If we win, we could talk Rush into playing a one-off show for us.

Eh, nevermind, there would just be more endless bitching about the set list.

Forget the set list. We wouldn't even get that far. We'd argue about the best place to have the show. And then we'd argue about the best time to have the show. Then, the day to have the show.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

We should start a TRF pool. If we win, we could talk Rush into playing a one-off show for us.

Forget the set list. We wouldn't even get that far. We'd argue about the best place to have the show. And then we'd argue about the best time to have the show. Then, the day to have the show.

If I win the Powerball, I'll just rent the local minor league hockey rink for their concert. I saw them there back in 83. Still plenty of room for all the TRFers.

But it would be MY setlist...take it or leave it. But I would still be reasonable and include alot of the R40 stuff.

I wonder if they've ever been offered stupid money for a one-off show.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet

There's nothing stupid about money. :no: And, if you won all of that money and offered each one $5,000,000.00 to do it, they would. :yes:

Don't ever forget - money talks. :)

I think it would take more than $5m each at this point, especially to get Neil's attention. But with $450m after taxes, money's no object.
  • Like 1

There's nothing stupid about money. :no: And, if you won all of that money and offered each one $5,000,000.00 to do it, they would. :yes:

Don't ever forget - money talks. :)

I think it would take more than $5m each at this point, especially to get Neil's attention. But with $450m after taxes, money's no object.

$10,000,000 each should do it. Neil could put it in a trust fund for his daughter and she'd be set.

That amount for just one show, I bet they would do it. That's probably more than each one of them made on the R40 tour.

• Like 1

We could all unite around the high quality sporks I would provide for the occasion. :yes:

• Like 3

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Final tally of my work pool - $208.00. Bought 104 tickets. I'd be very happy to just get our money back...... :D
  • Like 1

I'll buy a ticket. But, just one.

I'll never understand when the lottery gets this big, why they can't just draw 675 random names out of a hat and give them $1 million, a piece, instead of giving one person all the $

• Like 1

I'll never understand when the lottery gets this big, why they can't just draw 675 random names out of a hat and give them $1 million, a piece, instead of giving one person all the $

Because that's much too pragmatic and doesn't appeal to our gluttony for wealth.

Because that's much too pragmatic and doesn't appeal to our gluttony for wealth.

Yup. 675 winners doesn't sound as special as a single winner of that superfat purse.

The estimated jackpot for Saturday night is now:

$800 MILLION (Cash option of $496 Million)

:o :o :o

Edited by Principled Man

$900 MILLION (Cash option of $558 Million)

And with 25 people in on it at work, I would walk away with $36 million (well, before taxes anyway)....but I'll still take it! :)

And with 25 people in on it at work, I would walk away with $36 million (well, before taxes anyway)....but I'll still take it! :)

There are 27 people in my work pool, with donations ranging from 2 dollars to 20 dollars.

Total money collected was 200 dollars. Even the 2 dollar donation gets 1% of the jackpot, which would be $9,000,000....... :sundog:

Reporter: And if you win the jackpot, what would you buy?

Man: A lot of hookers and cocaine.....

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

http://pix11.com/201...erball-lottery/

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Put my 10$ US in. Say goodbye to that money forever. Though if I do win dint expect to see me here much longer. Cuz, you see, Ill be leaving you and never coming back.

If you leave us, then you're obviously not a TrueRushFanTM ...... ;) ;)

• Like 1

Put my 10$ US in. Say goodbye to that money forever. Though if I do win dint expect to see me here much longer. Cuz, you see, Ill be leaving you and never coming back.

If you leave us, then you're obviously not a TrueRushFanTM ...... ;) ;)

But Im going to buy Pratts soul and send it out on tour with Lersxt and Dirk.

• Like 1