I'll get slammed for this. neils bad luck?

nicky6

DO any of you work?????

I'm currently functioning as intended. You're broken though.

Actually, I have to go and neglect my wife now...aka "going to work".

:LOL:

I'm on break right now. I'll neglect her for a couple of more hours after that because I'm a heartless dick. In fact, every evening I enter our house proclaiming, "Hi honey! Your neglectful, heartless dick husband is home!" :blaze:

• Like 5

I often use to wonder, how important was neils family to him, seems like neil lived the life of a single dude, traveled by himself. did all these things without his family. I know he supported them financially and all, but how much was he really there for them?? Plus, he got re married really quickly, only cause he was a millionaire rock star, if he was just some average dude who worked a regular job he would have a week off not a whole year, and it would take him a lot longer to get another wife for sure. His money played a big part. I always wondered if god took them away from him to show him some kinda lesson in life. I'am not trying to be a mean but it did seem like he truly lived the life of a single guy..

NIKKI DIXX ARE YOU FUKKING SERIOUS???

You are not an educated Rush fan at all!!!!!

I could really go off but I won't because that would be childish and stupid.

You have no idea about Neil and his love for Jaqueline and Selena.

Why don't you read the lyrics to "Chain Lightning." Neil mentions that the song was written based on him and Selena taking a row boat out on the lake.

This saddens me but fukk it. I'm wasting my time.

Neil is one of the greatest men in the world.

You have the right and freedom to your opinion but perhaps you should do your fukking research before you rip a wonderful human being.

A snake's belly?????

More like a rattlesnake's asshole.

I prefer "Rattlesnake Shake."

Signed,

MOTLEY CRUE

I mean you NIKKI666 are a MOTLEY FOOL!

• Like 2

DO any of you work?????

:LOL:

I'm on break right now. I'll neglect her for a couple of more hours after that because I'm a heartless dick. In fact, every evening I enter our house proclaiming, "Hi honey! Your neglectful, heartless dick husband is home!" :blaze:

No Johnny.

I'm a heartless dick. That's why I am single again. Right?

I'm a heartfelt stick in the mud.

Puddle Of Mudd

Muddle Of Dudd.

No hope for me but thank goodness I have RUSH.

SINGLE FOR LIFE HALF WAY TO DEATH!

With no new material on the horizon, the forum slowly degenerates with threads like this.

It's becoming a real black hole as of late, must be said.

Once it's official that all three of the boys are done I wonder if Jim will shut this bad boy down.

Time will tell.

Time stand still.

Time ticks to Hell

Time for Freewill.

DO any of you work?????

Hahaha!!! I just divorced my work I mean wife.

Now I can focus on my real job and make lots of money so I can survive.

Seriously.

Many of you think I'm insane or zany or on drugs.

I have two beautiful daughters I need to take care of.

I have wonderful parents and a thriving business.

I am very successful.

But those who have to keep on pushing me, keep on pushing.

I have no fear and I will never cower to the weak minded, brainwashed sheep on a forum or in real life.

Every day I am getting stronger.

Thank you Neil.

• Like 2

I often use to wonder, how important was neils family to him, seems like neil lived the life of a single dude, traveled by himself. did all these things without his family. I know he supported them financially and all, but how much was he really there for them?? Plus, he got re married really quickly, only cause he was a millionaire rock star, if he was just some average dude who worked a regular job he would have a week off not a whole year, and it would take him a lot longer to get another wife for sure. His money played a big part. I always wondered if god took them away from him to show him some kinda lesson in life. I'am not trying to be a mean but it did seem like he truly lived the life of a single guy..

I take it you have yet to read the lyrics of vapor trails?

• Like 3

I dislike when TRFers do that "FIXED that for you" shit to other TRFers' posts. It's an unimaginative, dickish thing to do. So below will be my first and last time. I FIXED your post nicky6.

I.

You couldn't have picked a more appropriate time, JB.

• Like 2

I often use to wonder, how important was neils family to him, seems like neil lived the life of a single dude, traveled by himself. did all these things without his family. I know he supported them financially and all, but how much was he really there for them??

I think it's a valid point to consider. I remember reading in one of the books that he got "two weeks of freedom" from his wife as a gift (I don't remember the occasion, maybe his birthday). That always struck me as rather telling, considering how often he was away from his family when he was on the road. But I also don't have any doubts he loved his family very much...I just get the impression his social ineptitude runs deeper than just not being able to tolerate being in the presence of his fans.

Plus, he got re married really quickly, only cause he was a millionaire rock star, if he was just some average dude who worked a regular job he would have a week off not a whole year, and it would take him a lot longer to get another wife for sure.

Why "for sure"? It certainly seems possible a "regular Joe" could get married within a short period of time of becoming a widower.

His money played a big part. I always wondered if god took them away from him to show him some kinda lesson in life.

Well I don't believe in gods, but anything's possible in a supernatural universe.

Edited by JARG

I only read the first post in this thread. That was enough to assure me this thread went over like a lead balloon. :ph34r:

On the bright side, I had a dream about Neil last night. Ask Eagle. She was in the dream too. :)

I find it amazing that my subconscious is able to make someone I've never met in person into an actual person in my dream. So voice and face are conjured up by my subconscious. Eerie. :scared:

Edited by Lorraine

Sometimes it's best to be thought a douchebag, then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by MusicHead
  • Like 2

I only read the first post in this thread. That was enough to assure me this thread went over like a lead balloon. :ph34r:

On the bright side, I had a dream about Neil last night. Ask Eagle. She was in the dream too. :)

I find it amazing that my subconscious is able to make someone I've never met in person into an actual person in my dream. So voice and face are conjured up by my subconscious. Eerie. :scared:

Neil or me? :)

• Like 1

You. I never met you and don't know what you sound like yet my subconscious gave you a voice.

Edited by Lorraine

You. I never met you and don't know what you sound like yet my subconscious gave you a voice.

:) I was going to say that I have posted at least one pic here I know, but yeah the voice would be an unknown.

I stopped reading at "god" lol

I'm always amused at the delusions of religious people and what they read into things. Can't be helped, I guess.

Or he/she is just trolling, of course.

Edited by Irenicus

I surely don't have the time to read the backlash on this ridiculous post but God takes nothing from no one. He pulls no strings nor would God delight in taking a mans family to teach him a lesson.

This world is filled to the brim with such stupid thought processes I can't comprehend the idiocy.

But I'm sure you got exactly what you wanted out of this thread.

• Like 3

I surely don't have the time to read the backlash on this ridiculous post but God takes nothing from no one. He pulls no strings nor would God delight in taking a mans family to teach him a lesson.

This world is filled to the brim with such stupid thought processes I can't comprehend the idiocy.

He wants a fight with Tick in the octagon! Are you man enough?? http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/sport/martiaux/karate2.gif

• Like 1

I dislike when TRFers do that "FIXED that for you" shit to other TRFers' posts. It's an unimaginative, dickish thing to do. So below I FIXED your post nicky6.

I.

Welcome to the club.

Oh, and FIXED. ;)

He wants a fight with Tick in the octagon! Are you man enough?? http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/sport/martiaux/karate2.gif

To fight a moron? No thanks. I got better shit to do.

• Like 2

:cosmo:

:cosmo:

Tick is busy writing more Rushmas songs. Don't bother him with mundane idiocy. ;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1