I'll get slammed for this. neils bad luck?

nicky6

I often use to wonder, how important was neils family to him, seems like neil lived the life of a single dude, traveled by himself. did all these things without his family. I know he supported them financially and all, but how much was he really there for them?? Plus, he got re married really quickly, only cause he was a millionaire rock star, if he was just some average dude who worked a regular job he would have a week off not a whole year, and it would take him a lot longer to get another wife for sure. His money played a big part. I always wondered if god took them away from him to show him some kinda lesson in life. I'am not trying to be a mean but it did seem like he truly lived the life of a single guy..

come on people, don't be blind to this.. the guy doesn't even care about any of you... he said so many times..

Fraroc, using another account doesn't change the fact we all think you need a change of diaper.

We can smell you from a mile away!

:hail:

• Like 6

I often use to wonder, how important was neils family to him, seems like neil lived the life of a single dude, traveled by himself. did all these things without his family. I know he supported them financially and all, but how much was he really there for them?? Plus, he got re married really quickly, only cause he was a millionaire rock star, if he was just some average dude who worked a regular job he would have a week off not a whole year, and it would take him a lot longer to get another wife for sure. His money played a big part. I always wondered if god took them away from him to show him some kinda lesson in life. I'am not trying to be a mean but it did seem like he truly lived the life of a single guy..

Absolute Bullshit-------Dummy up!!!!!!
  • Like 6

come on people, don't be blind to this.. the guy doesn't even care about any of you... he said so many times..

Fraroc, using another account doesn't change the fact we all think you need a change of diaper.

We can smell you from a mile away!

:hail:

I'm over here.

And I'm erring on the side that this is BS. Neil may be kind of an ass in certain ways, but not NEARLY to that kind of extent.

• Like 1

Let me guess. You're flying solo tonight and this thread is what you give us?

Let's get some real entertainment going on here...much more interesting than OP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7S-u_qcrJw

This video restored my faith in humanity.

Plus he seemed to have more mercy for his friend in jail then he did his grieving wife. how insane..

Think of it this way, if he really didn't care, would he have even bothered taking time off from Rush and going on his journey?

• Like 1

Plus he seemed to have more mercy for his friend in jail then he did his grieving wife. how insane..

Think of it this way, if he really didn't care, would he have even bothered taking time off from Rush and going on his journey?

Which is why him coming back to Rush was amazing and why we should be happy he now wants to retire.

WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!

:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:

• Like 2

That's a f***ing disgraceful post.

It's one thing bantering about Peart being a selfish you-know-what but quite another to go down this route. This isn't trolling it's misanthropy.

Lower than a snake's belly.

• Like 18

It's one thing bantering about Peart being a selfish you-know-what but quite another to go down this route. This isn't trolling it's misanthropy.

I rarely agree with Tony, he is kind of a douche bag but seriously I have nothing to add. Tony spoke for me as well.

Now I'm speechless.

• Like 5

OP is an idiot, clearly. He has no idea what arrangement is made between Neil and his women. Hell, he's such a curmudgeon maybe his wives are grateful for an occasional break but to suggest he deserved to have his wife and daughter die because he "lived like he was single" aka "deserved it" is outrageous. One can only hope someone in OPs life is living like they're single inappropriately.
  • Like 1

Nicky6 I can see where you're coming from, but I think it's unfair to think that Neil didn't care about his family. By your reckoning, anyone that has a full time job wouldn't care for their kids. People do what they have to do.

Nicky6 I can see where you're coming from, but I think it's unfair to think that Neil didn't care about his family. By your reckoning, anyone that has a full time job wouldn't care for their kids. People do what they have to do.

See I don't see where he is coming from.

It is none of our business, at all.

He mourned in his own way and he does not need to justify himself.

Ban the OP he strikes me as a sensationalist nitwit.

• Like 5

With no new material on the horizon, the forum slowly degenerates with threads like this.

It's becoming a real black hole as of late, must be said.

• Like 4

i guess with neil's retirement all we have left is feeding trolls!

Until credible news of the Neil Peart Touring Hologram Program is released.

I'm down wit' NPTHP yeah you know me...

I rarely agree with Tony, he is kind of a douche bag but seriously I have nothing to add. Tony spoke for me as well.

Now I'm speechless.

I completely agree. I'm not one to agree with him either but he is right in this case.

• Like 1