Why does Ged play double neck?

Scottjf8

There was one tour with an abbreviated Xanadu where only Alex played the doubleneck, if I recall correctly.

The 30th Anniversary Tour. Great, GREAT show!

Let's face it, regardless of how much that behemoth is used, Xanadu live would not be the same without twin doublenecks.

If they don't play their doublenecks, you can't have any Xanadu. How can you have any Xanadu if they don't play their doublenecks?!

Yes you, you behind the doublenecks, stand still laddie!

• Like 6

I was amazed to discover that Geddy's guitar portion of the double neck is actually a 12 string rather than a 6 string. Gotta be really weird to tune the thing the way the tuning knobs are positioned.

Let's face it, regardless of how much that behemoth is used, Xanadu live would not be the same without twin doublenecks.

If they don't play their doublenecks, you can't have any Xanadu. How can you have any Xanadu if they don't play their doublenecks?!

Speaking of pudding------check out The Wall(2015) Rogers Waters------so cool.

Speaking of pudding------check out The Wall(2015) Rogers Waters------so cool.

I took my dad to the theatre to see a movie, he'd find out which one when we get there. He was grumpy because it was Tuesday night and he was missing out on his T.V. shows. The expression on his face when he found out Roger Waters (his favourite band) was having a show was priceless. Best $20 I spent in a long time.

I'd highly recommend this concert to all of you guys. It's more than just a concert.