The Rush Forum's Top 500 Albums

ReRushed

404 -- Chicago IX

Yeah, it's a greatest hits album, but it's chock full o' classics.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

I'm enjoying just reading this list and shaking my head at some of you.

Mick

Dude...we both love stuff that should see us hand in our man cards, never mind our Rush cards!

But outta curiosity, away from my (often specially chosen) picks, which do you despise the most?

Me? Bay City Rollers haha!

• Like 1

Since there aren't that many regular posters at this point can we change it to only having to wait every 8 albums or even every sixth album? It will make the list go by faster and I don't think it will make much difference. Others will still get a chance too.

I have no problem with the exception.

I'm having a ball with this thread and it's a shame other members did, at least, post one album.

Ok, so what can we agree on? One album for each 8 albums instead of every ten? Or does it not even need to be that restrictive at this point?

Ten. Keep it at ten. PM folks to get them to post, or just be patient. No offense, Segue, but I fear what you might do once unfettered. :P

No offence taken!

I happen to think this list is already filled with scummy dross, without my assistance at all!

The scummy boss is pretty much all your "assistance".

Aww. Taking pot shots at me is way too easy dude.

Besides, Snakes And Arrows is already on this list. I cannot top that for badness.

What. A. Joke.

As bad as S&A is, every single thing done by Springsteen is worse.

Except maybe for Nebraska. That doesn't suck.

Since there aren't that many regular posters at this point can we change it to only having to wait every 8 albums or even every sixth album? It will make the list go by faster and I don't think it will make much difference. Others will still get a chance too.

I'm having a ball with this thread and it's a shame other members did, at least, post one album.

Ok, so what can we agree on? One album for each 8 albums instead of every ten? Or does it not even need to be that restrictive at this point?

Ten. Keep it at ten. PM folks to get them to post, or just be patient. No offense, Segue, but I fear what you might do once unfettered. :P

No offence taken!

I happen to think this list is already filled with scummy dross, without my assistance at all!

Besides, Snakes And Arrows is already on this list. I cannot top that for badness.

What. A. Joke.

As bad as S&A is, every single thing done by Springsteen is worse.

Except maybe for Nebraska. That doesn't suck.

Opinions are like buttholes.

This one of yours is more like one than most.

Mick

Dude...we both love stuff that should see us hand in our man cards, never mind our Rush cards!

But outta curiosity, away from my (often specially chosen) picks, which do you despise the most?

CA and no i'm not just being me. That album is like herpes it keeps coming back.

you and bon Jovi didn't help either.

lol.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

CA and no i'm not just being me. That album is like herpes it keeps coming back.

you and bon Jovi didn't help either.

lol.

Mick

CA and SA.

LABT can whinge all he likes about my personal taste.

Why? Lemme tell you:

0718b5c4f00b745d8a95956a9eb39e3b.jpg

• Like 1

No offence taken!

I'm still fuming over the Amy Grant thing. I mean come on.

• Like 3

Keep it at every ten albums. So what if the list is moving slow at times? This thread is fun and there's no reason to rush to the finish. Is there something more planned after the list is done?

The next 500. ;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

No offence taken!

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/06/whos-that-gif.gif?gs=a

No offence taken!

Boring Christian singer...........he said respectfully, lol

Mick

Some of you seem to be insisting the ten album rule stays so I'll go go along with that and not make an issue out of it. My opinion was things would go faster. I think if no one abused it we could tweak it a bit but apparently some of you don't want to bend the rules. Fair enough.

No offence taken!

What. A. Joke.

Actually Snakes is a great album but Bruce I can see any 4 of his albums on the list.

• Like 1

No offence taken!

Mick

Religion aside (doesn't bother me), what does she do?

Some of you seem to be insisting the ten album rule stays so I'll go go along with that and not make an issue out of it. My opinion was things would go faster. I think if no one abused it we could tweak it a bit but apparently some of you don't want to bend the rules. Fair enough.

I personally think it is a bit unfair to claim someone abuses a rule. It is a Rush fan top 500, and we are all Rush fans, so surely the eclectic nature of this list is a reflection of Rush and their diversity, both within the fan base and regarding their musicality?

No offence taken!

Mick

she Sang Baby Baby in the early 90's. lol.

Mick

LABT, just like SOCN, huh? :laughing guy:

This is child's play in comparison.

Dunno why you think it's a good thing, but to each their own.

Keep it at every ten albums. So what if the list is moving slow at times? This thread is fun and there's no reason to rush to the finish. Is there something more planned after the list is done?

The next 500. ;)

We can probably sneak The Archies or Josie And The Pussycats in the next 500 somewhere... ;)
  • Like 2

No offence taken!

Mick

She did have a few secular albums and then went back to her original thing. Kinda like Dylan in reverse.

• Like 1

No offence taken!

Mick

she Sang Baby Baby in the early 90's. lol.

Mick

Played it.

Totally dug it.

No offence taken!

Mick

She did have a few secular albums and then went back to her original thing. Kinda like Dylan in reverse.

Sounds intriguing!