Post Earl style...

greyfriar

I don't have the talent :notworthy:

Me either... :(

NAAARPS and the JAMINATORRRRRR!!!!

DON'T FEAR THE CAPS BUTTON!!!!

BABY take my hand...you'll learn to POST like they are...you'll be able to FLYYYYYY!!!!

Get in tough with your inner POST-ASAURUS ERECTUS, kiddies!

BLUE ÖYSTER CULT ruuuuullllzzzzz!

Did I ever tell you about time I ran into ALBERT F#CKIN' BOUCHARD at a drum clinic in STOCKTON, CA? ALBERT is a drum GOD...but STOCKTON freekin' SUUUUUXXXXX!!!

I'm burnin' for you...NARPS! You too, JAMIE-san!!!!

CAPS ON!!!!

Signed,

Pat Morita

:clap:

90% Earl there,

FRIGGIN' FUKK.

goose is an animal, haha!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

BABY take my hand...you'll learn to POST like they are...you'll be able to FLYYYYYY!!!!

Did I ever tell you about time I ran into ALBERT F#CKIN' BOUCHARD at a drum clinic in STOCKTON, CA? ALBERT is a drum GOD...but STOCKTON freekin' SUUUUUXXXXX!!!

CAPS ON!!!!

Signed,

Pat Morita

THANKS GOOSE!!

Signed

Arnold

• Like 1

CAPS ON!!!!

Signed,

Pat Morita

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1377219798803650948.jpg

• Like 3

SO I JUST SAW ABOUT LEMMY PACKING IT UP AFTER THREE F___ING SONGS, WHAT THE HELL???!!!

TOO OLD TO ROCK AND ROLL, TOO YOUNG TO DIE?

WAIT A MINUTE, THAT'S TULL, NEVER MIND!

THAT REMINDS ME- IAN ANDERSON SHOULD SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE SKIPPING THROUGH THE FOREST, PLAYING HIS FLUTE!! HAHA!! TULL HASNT HAD ANY BALLS SINCE STORMWATCH!!

Ahh, it's late, and I'm up as usual...just stoking the fire to keep all my good friends warm here on the Rush Forum!

ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT! IT AIN'T NOISE POLLUTION BABY!!

SIGNED,

BRIAN (WISH I WAS BON) JOHNSON

• Like 4

HOLY FUKK!!!!!!!! How else can I even respond to this thread! I'm speechless. I'm fingerless. I don't even know what to say! You guys crack me up! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! DAMN I needed that! Thank you everyone! I know I'm a different breed and I aced all of my creative writing classes in college. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!! I'M AWESOME TOO!!!! LOL!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Keep up the good work rookies!!!!!!!! RAIDERS SUCK ASS!
  • Like 10

HOLY FUKK!!!!!!!! How else can I even respond to this thread! I'm speechless. I'm fingerless. I don't even know what to say! You guys crack me up! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! DAMN I needed that! Thank you everyone! I know I'm a different breed and I aced all of my creative writing classes in college. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!! I'M AWESOME TOO!!!! LOL!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Keep up the good work rookies!!!!!!!! RAIDERS SUCK ASS!

^^^ A COMMITMENT TO EXPLETIVES!!!!!
  • Like 2

^^^ A COMMITMENT TO EXPLETIVES!!!!!

Like most of my threads. A COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT.

• Like 1

You were a fan of Sam Kinnison weren't you? WEREN'T YOU?!!! SAY IT!!!! ;)

• Like 1

CAPS ON!!!!

Signed,

Pat Morita

So glad I'm not the only one who has been to Stockton.

• Like 1

CAPS ON!!!!

Signed,

Pat Morita

So glad I'm not the only one who has been to Stockton.

Hahaha! I've never been there! Not even for a Stockton Ports game.

FUKK THE FORTY WHINERS TOO!! Watching that Niner game tonight was like watching a POP WARNER game in Stockton. Pure shit.

Why are the Forty Fuckkers wearing BLACK?????????

Is it because they want to emulate the Raiders or is it because playing at Levi Stadiumm is like playing at a funeral?

• Like 2

GEORGE LYNCH IS BETTER THAN ALEX LIFESON!!!!!!!!

I'm SERIOUS. While driving back from BFE last night I ROKKED OUTi TO the CLASSIC UNDeR LOCK AND KEY.

DON DOKKEN is KILLING it on the vocals on the HUNTER and

ITS NOT LOVE. You only know In My Dreams from MTV but this albums ROKKKS. FUKK MTV THEY

USED TO PLAY VIDEOS AND GREAT MUSIC BUT NOW THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT PARIS HILTON.

YOU NEED TO check out ALL THEIR ALBUMS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed, THE DREAM WARRIOR - Jeff Pilsen

This might be the best "cover" of a RUSHHEAD post in this thread. Slightly scary.

• Like 3

FUKK THE FORTY WHINERS TOO!! Watching that Niner game tonight was like watching a POP WARNER game in Stockton. Pure shit.

Why are the Forty Fuckkers wearing BLACK?????????

Is it because they want to emulate the Raiders or is it because playing at Levi Stadiumm is like playing at a funeral?

NFL: Niner. Football. Licks.
  • Like 1

EARL!!!

A post from THE MAN HIMSELF! Thank you we love you too! FUKK CANCER! Bruce is back behind the mike!!

UP THE IRONS!!

• Like 3

EARL!!!

A post from THE MAN HIMSELF! Thank you we love you too! FUKK CANCER! Bruce is back behind the mike!!

UP THE IRONS!!

NICE! YOU FOCKKING ROCK!! FUKK CANCER!!! I walked the 17 Mile Drive in Carmel California for Breast Cancer all alone. Raised 1000 bucks!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

EARL!!!

UP THE IRONS!!

NICE! YOU FOCKKING ROCK!! FUKK CANCER!!! I walked the 17 Mile Drive in Carmel California for Breast Cancer all alone. Raised 1000 bucks!!!!

SAVE THE TATAS BROTHER!!!

signed,

Lover of said tatas

• Like 2

EARL!!!

UP THE IRONS!!

SAVE THE TATAS BROTHER!!!

signed,

Lover of said tatas

Hahaha! Cheers my Tatas Brother!

• Like 1