Bottom Ten Rush Songs

Disk98

I 'liked' Segue's post because of the logic he used, as I was going to employ the same before I even saw that...hahaha...so mine goes like this:

You Bet Your Life

And any nine from Test For Echo.

• Like 1

Stick It Out

Plus any random nine songs of Snakes And Arrows.

OK this was harsh. But aside from Stick It Out, I find a little to redeem all of the weaker Rush songs. Including SA. But SA truly bores me, and the only song I remember, Working Them Angels, is OK. So I exclude that one.

• Like 1

Stick It Out

OK this was harsh.

No it wasn't...live your truth, young man!

Thanks!

I just cannot pick I song I dislike over a set of songs I have played over thirty times and yet cannot recall, ever! Except for Stick It Out. I find the sound of fingernails scraping down a chalkboard only to break off a lot more bearable than that terrible chorus.

• Like 2

Stick It Out

OK this was harsh.

No it wasn't...live your truth, young man!

Thanks!

I just cannot pick I song I dislike over a set of songs I have played over thirty times and yet cannot recall, ever! Except for Stick It Out. I find the sound of fingernails scraping down a chalkboard only to break off a lot more bearable than that terrible chorus.

I like Stick it Out pretty well. But that ^ is how I feel about You Bet Your Life. Running dog revisionist, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah...

I like the rest of Roll the Bones, too. It's just that...that SONG!! :rage:

I forgot Mystic Rhythms. I knew my lack of listing any Power Windows songs was a mistake.

The album cover kid with the binoculars is looking for wherever the balls from his favorite power trio went...

:ph34r:

Edited by A rocket that ignites itself
  • Like 2

It was torturous coming up with this list, but here it goes in chronological order:

Rivendell

Tears

Madrigal

Tai Shan

Heresy

You Bet Your Life

The Speed of Love

Everyday Glory

The Stars Look Down

The Larger Bowl

I only used originals. Using songs off of Feedback wouldn't be fair.

Edited by Rushman2112

Has anyone picked I Think I'm Going Bald yet? I only ask because it's had the snot beaten out of it before by some folks. (Edit: I see someone has.)

1. Tai Shan

2. Chain Lightning

3. Hand Over Fist

4. The Big Wheel

5. Neurotica

6. You Bet Your Life

7. Totem

8. Virtuality

9. The Larger Bowl

10. Roll the Bones

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

Has anyone picked I Think I'm Going Bald yet? I only ask because it's had the snot beaten out of it before by some folks. (Edit: I see someone has.)

Im surprised by that also, I think 1 or 2 people did it, but either way i love that song

:hi:

4. Cygnus X-1, Book II: Hemispheres

1. The Fountain of Lamneth

Say whaaaaaaaat? :o

Picks this controversial I think need an explanation. I mean it's fine if you don't like the songs but how are they among your least favorite?

he's like, 11. don't worry about it

Picks this controversial I think need an explanation. I mean it's fine if you don't like the songs but how are they among your least favorite?

His age changes. When he first came here, I think he was close to your age. It appears, however, that he's knocked a few years off, and he is now in his mid-teens.

Edit: Just checked - he's 17 now. When he came here, I think he was 19. Then he was 15. Now he's 17. :)

Edited by Lorraine

nobody's hero

ghost of a chance

you bet your life

heresy

bravado

I know there's more but I really don't listen to much of their stuff after 1987 anyway

I will say that nothing before presto and nothing on CA even enters this discussion for me. tai shan's kinda close but it makes me laugh and I find it kinda pleasant like elevator or spa music so I'm getting some joy from it.

Edited by bathory
  • Like 2

His age changes. When he first came here, I think he was close to your age. It appears, however, that he's knocked a few years off, and he is now in his mid-teens.

Edit: Just checked - he's 17 now. When he came here, I think he was 19. Then he was 15. Now he's 17. :)

when I was 7 I joined a yugioh forum (it's a card game) and told everyone I was 30 so they'd take me seriously. no one bought it.

when I was 7 I joined a yugioh forum (it's a card game) and told everyone I was 30 so they'd take me seriously. no one bought it.

Did you really do that? That's very funny. What tipped everyone on the yugioh forum off? :cool:

• Like 1

Evidently I have found the Fountain of Youth. Or a time machine. Hmm… :|

• Like 2