THE ONLY FRAROC THREAD

ghostworks

Isn't this thread really just passive-aggressive cyber bullying? Sure seems that way.

perhaps your relationship with fraroc is closer than my own

whatever he has shared with you regarding his feelings about this thread personally he has not shared with me (though to be fair I do not check in here every day)

feel free to enlighten me here (or by PM)

Whether he has talked to me or not is not the point. I guess you just can't see it.

cos he's a ghost duh you cant see ghosts

So he can't see himself? That must put a real cramp into shaving.

shhhh

• Like 1

RIKER: Computer, release command control to this station. Authorization, Riker-Omega-Three. Okay, Morta. The Enterprise computer system is controlled by three primary main processing cores cross linked with a redundant Fraroc and fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core elements are based on FTL nanoprocessor units arranged into twenty-five bilateral Frarocs with twenty of those units being slaved to the central heisenfram terminal…..you do know what a bilateral Fraroc is, don't you?

MORTA: ….Of course I do, human. I am not stupid!

RIKER: …No, of course not. Now this is the isopalavial interface which controls the main Fraroctical drive unit. Don't touch that! You'll blow up the entire Fraroctical drive!

MORTA: What? Wait….What is... what is a Fraroc? Just explain it to me!

RIKER: Sigh! That is the Fraroctical drive unit...it controls the central cygness core and also keeps the Mopar manifold within forty thousand KRG.

Isn't this thread really just passive-aggressive cyber bullying? Sure seems that way.

whatever he has shared with you regarding his feelings about this thread personally he has not shared with me (though to be fair I do not check in here every day)

Whether he has talked to me or not is not the point. I guess you just can't see it.

let's try this a different way:

Isn't this thread really just passive-aggressive cyber bullying?

no

Sure seems that way.

it isn't

• Like 1

no

Sure seems that way.

it isn't

Then you seriously have some issues. Sad.

no

Sure seems that way.

it isn't

Then you seriously have some issues. Sad.

see I don't have all the facts yet

*there seems* to be one person in this thread who wishes to use assumption only as grounds for a public accusation

I'd love to say *there is*, but without facts I would have to... use assumption only

of course, you can clear this all up with one post

I nominate fraroc to be the next hilda

I never saw this hilda character, and the forum geezers cling on to it

"You don't remember 2005 TRF, man. You weren't even there!!"

I nominate fraroc to be the next hilda

I never saw this hilda character, and the forum geezers cling on to it

"You don't remember 2005 TRF, man. You weren't even there!!"

Fraroc is too visible and vocal to be Hilda. Hilda rarely posted and when she did it was totally low key. AND she was popularized by tick. She didn't know of her thread until several months later...possibly even years later. Fraroc is a self-made fraroc.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze