Irvine, CA Periscope Thread - July 30, 2015

OH MY FREAKING GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT ALL OF YOU PEOPLE AFTER TONIGHT??? I'LL BE AT THE LA SHOW ON SATURDAY, AND YOU'LL ALL BE CRITICIZING MY SCOPE FOR BEING TOO CLOSE OR TOO FAR OR TOO MUFFLED OR TOO BLURRY OR TOO BOUNCY ORTOO WHATEVER, OR I'LL BE WAY TOO DRUNK OR BLUBBERY OR WHATEVER, AND I WON'T BE READING ALL OF THESE COMMENTS CHEWING MY ASS FOR MY SUBSTANDARD SCOPE!!

Can we give you a nickname like cactus pete or Bob's girlfriend? :D

Cactus Bob?

Momma call me Tom Healey. I call me Tom Healey.

Pseudonym. :)

• Like 1

211 on Rob's feed - is that the highest we've seen? Can't remember from early half of the tour.

Not even close - I just checked back to the thread for the first feed I joined here on TRF - Lincoln feed by Bob - he was at 725!!! I recall some 500's on other shows too.

Thanks for the info! I'm surprised that we wouldn't see numbers at the end like the beginning - though the west coast time zone might knock out a lot of our European family.

I would expect this place to be hopping in 48 hours regardless.

Yeah, last show should be big. I already turned down plans to go out.... I'm officially a Rush nerd. :dweez:

• Like 2

WTF was up with that white noise on Rob's feed for 2 seconds? Or was that just me who heard that? :huh:

No i've heard that on other feeds at other shows - just before their battery went out....

• Like 1

211 on Rob's feed - is that the highest we've seen? Can't remember from early half of the tour.

Not even close - I just checked back to the thread for the first feed I joined here on TRF - Lincoln feed by Bob - he was at 725!!! I recall some 500's on other shows too.

Thanks for the info! I'm surprised that we wouldn't see numbers at the end like the beginning - though the west coast time zone might knock out a lot of our European family.

I would expect this place to be hopping in 48 hours regardless.

Yeah, last show should be big. I already turned down plans to go out.... I'm officially a Rush nerd. :dweez:

I'm made about 25 of these and the rest I was able to catch on replay. I almost feel like I've been on tour. It will be nice to get my life back again. I've turned down a lot and cut short others. But I chose to do this because I didn't want to regret it later. Totally worth it from where I'm sitting. Still, nothing beats being in that building.

• Like 3

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Jessica's feed (sorry it's pasting weird):

At a Rush concert because I love my husband. They're playing Subdivisions. Kill me.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIrthTI4MTE1NTF8NTA2MjY2MDRER_29pA_oWNzzRDupzKydmMLgXDRPr29IVLphtiBDng==

(sor

Edited by Puppyloo
  • Like 2