Who remembers this?

JARG

By the way, MTV Brazil wasn't established until 1989, but we had plenty of videos on display in other channels. Just a Gigolo was one of them. Actually, my das LOVES that song.

Wouldn't it be fun if he did the video again, but mocking the "music stars" of today, like Bieber, One Direction, Lady GaGa etc?

ummm i think weird Al has that covered.

we don't need more of that.

• Like 1

I think after he left VH, Dave was like the crazy uncle that no one ever talks about. He went from being cool to being a parody of himself.
  • Like 2

I think after he left VH, Dave was like the crazy uncle that no one ever talks about. He went from being cool to being a parody of himself.

I think by the US Festival in 1983, VH was a parody of what was once a great band ..

I think by the US Festival in 1983, VH was a parody of what was once a great band ..

That's too bad. I liked them a bit longer than that.

I wish all parodies of what were once great bands would be able to write stuff like Jump, Panama and Hot for Teacher...

There is! There's a band that's been a parody of itself for a good long while that has songs like Tom Sawyer, Closer to the Heart, and Limelight under its belt. ;)