tourbook , wish more effort was made..

nicky6

The r30 tourbook was done perfect, it had pictures from all decades and just a well thought out put together. You would think for their last possible tourbook (my brother said they will be back on tour. no one ever retires when it comes to making money). They really whipped this one up, Most live shots were from the time machine tour. and those le studio shots were both featured in the r30 tourbook. Yeah, they could have made it bette.r plus they gave away a lot of the setlist. it was kinda aletdown.. compared to the last 4..
  • Like 1

I miss the crossword puzzles. I had them all from MP through TFE. Have stopped getting them now as you can view all the pictures/info off the net now. Treating myself to VIP for one show each of the past two tours, I have the tourbooks from those. I gave the CA one away and will most likely do the same for R40.

My R40 tour book is special. I was with my daughter in Montreal at the Rush concert on Fathers Day. Sam told me she had to go to the bathroom during the show and came back and put a tour book in my hands and said "Happy Fathers Day. I love you Daddy". What a great Fathers Day!
  • Like 7

the test for echo tourbook was well done. lot of live shots from CP tour.

Oddly. This is still my favorite tour book. I am not sure why. Perhaps it is because it is the last tour prior to the hiatus. At the time and after the reality set in for a few years that it might have been the last tour, I treasured it.

I'm happy with my lanyard and bandana thank you very much. I really had my eyes on the poster, but there was no wrap for it other than a rubber band - and being the graceful individual I am (ha!) it wouldn't have made it home in one piece!

Honestly I've never really seen a bands tour book that was all that great. You'd think they would take more time to make something more interesting.

Honestly I've never really seen a bands tour book that was all that great. You'd think they would take more time to make something more interesting.

I liked van halens balance tourbook cause they took actual shots of the first couple nights of the tour, rarely do bands do that for their tourbook, its usually always shots from the previous tour.. oh and they did the same on the 5150 tour. too...