Newark, NJ Periscope Thead- June 27

ytserush

Unfortunately, my very dear TRF comrades and friends, I have to depart from you. My double bacon cheeseburger and fries will be coming home shortly. :) Along with the Mad Norwegian.

I hope I survive the sweltering 104-106 heat predicted for tomorrow. If I don't have heat stroke, I will return on Monday!

Bye!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 3

Subdivisions is a great song. No matter how many times I´ve heard it before it always gets me pumped.

Yeah I agree. Especially in concert, it just rocks.

Unfortunately, my very dear TRF comrades and friends, I have to depart from you. My double bacon cheeseburger and fries will be coming home shortly. :) Along with the Mad Norwegian.

I hope I survive the sweltering 104-106 heat predicted for tomorrow. If I don't have heat stroke, I will return on Monday!

That burger sounds nice! All I have tonight is tri-colored pasta for dinner. I won't be here on Monday cause I'll be at the actual show but hope you and the rest of TRFers on here have fun Periscoping on Monday! Bye! :hi:

• Like 1

So freaking jealous of NJ right now. Didn't think I'd say that in a long time...

Only Rush could make a person say 'I wish I was in New Jersey'! :LOL:

Hey, watch it buddy. :(

;) ;)

Sorry. I'm sure a lot of people think that way about Texas too. And some days, I'm one of them. :)

Here's hoping you find some relief from the heat! :hi:

• Like 1