Clockwork Angels

Na na na

I like wreckers.

What i felt as a teen listening to subdivisions i feel as an old dude listening to the wreckers.

Now I am just going to face the facts that I am just wrong on this one. First Red Barchetta and now Subdivisions in the same sentence as The Wreckers. I better go listen to this song again... :outtahere:
  • Like 1

I like wreckers.

What i felt as a teen listening to subdivisions i feel as an old dude listening to the wreckers.

Now I am just going to face the facts that I am just wrong on this one. First Red Barchetta and now Subdivisions in the same sentence as The Wreckers. I better go listen to this song again... :outtahere:

Subdivisions and RB Are in the same sentence. The Wreckers isnt. Mission maybe. GOAC or Ghost Rider possibly.

Edited by Digital Dad
  • Like 1

I like wreckers.

For the record i prefer subdivisions but they do strike a similar emotional response for me lyrically.

I was young and subdivided now i am an old wreck..

• Like 2

I like wreckers.

For the record i prefer subdivisions but they do strike a similar emotional response for me lyrically.

I was young and subdivided now i am an old wreck..

:LOL: good1. Me too but I can't come close to going there as far as the songs go... :codger:

If all of us would spin in a clockwork dance, we would all agree that this is EPIC , A MASTERPIECE :rush:

The way Geddy phrases clockwork dance is SUPER annoying .

Bottom line:

CA is a solid album marred by a crappy mix.

Thanks Nick. Thanks alot.

Brilliant album hampered by crappy mix...

How about this: Masterpiece mixed in a manner that makes some picky fans, yearning for the long gone TB era, uncomfortable because they're afraid of new soundscapes from Rush

Or masterpiece mixed in a manner that it gives some synthy fans, yearning for the long gone synth dominated material, uncomfortable because they're afraid of guitar based Rush and would rather have them sound like neutered Mister Mister like sap.

How about this: Stupid CA song themes are stupid. Rocking jams over a dumb story does not an epic masterpiece make.

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

• Like 1

Bottom line:

How about this: Masterpiece mixed in a manner that makes some picky fans, yearning for the long gone TB era, uncomfortable because they're afraid of new soundscapes from Rush

Or masterpiece mixed in a manner that it gives some synthy fans, yearning for the long gone synth dominated material, uncomfortable because they're afraid of guitar based Rush and would rather have them sound like neutered Mister Mister like sap.

How about this: Stupid CA song themes are stupid. Rocking jams over a dumb story does not an epic masterpiece make.

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

Goose, say it ain't so.

Who gives a rip about Owen Hardy? I don't...the story is a real non-story...the songs still put you in a headlock

• Like 1

Bottom line:

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

Goose, say it ain't so.

Who gives a rip about Owen Hardy? I don't...the story is a real non-story...the songs still put you in a headlock

I love the title track, and there a re some solid jams in other tracks like BU2B and the Anarchist (listening now :haz: ). But as an entire piece the album bores me. One side would have been enough.
  • Like 2

Bottom line:

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

Goose, say it ain't so.

I love the title track, and there a re some solid jams in other tracks like BU2B and the Anarchist (listening now :haz: ). But as an entire piece the album bores me. One side would have been enough.

My sock puppet weeps for your soul

• Like 3

Bottom line:

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

Goose, say it ain't so.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/SiegfriedVonFunk/ObiefishSockPuppet.jpg

Catch the fish.

• Like 2

Oh...and Carnies. :moose: the :baabaa: effect.

Soooo Headlong Flight does nothing for you?

It's great musically. Lyrically it annoys. I just don't like the story...

I loved the album when it came out and I still love it now. The title track, The Anarchist and Headlong Flight are modern classics. The rest of the album is just damn good and that's all i've got to say about that :rush:
  • Like 8

Bottom line:

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

Goose, say it ain't so.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/SiegfriedVonFunk/ObiefishSockPuppet.jpg

Catch the fish.

Catch the fist, catch the fish

Catch the octopus, catch the squid.

• Like 4

Oh, here's what I have to say to the people who don't like Clockwork Angels:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/kiss%20it%20right%20there_zpspnhvrhct.jpeg

:D

• Like 6

Bottom line:

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

Is it the greatest story ever told? No, but it's set to some of the greatest music in the last 25 years at least by this band.

Much better than a bunch of pontificating over dirgelike dreck or tinniness.

• Like 3

Bottom line:

#cygnusbooksoneandtwo

Yeah that,s great, i really don,t care what you think! just more annoying goose shit :facepalm:

Oh, here's what I have to say to the people who don't like Clockwork Angels:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/kiss%20it%20right%20there_zpspnhvrhct.jpeg

:D

Sweet because I like it... :) Masterpiece? Hardly...