Show Six Reveal Thread - Dallas, TX - May 18th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Whilst we wait for Mr. Lewis to get it back up, may I ask you all for opinions/advice about an upcoming show ticket purchase - or is that wandering too far off the topic reservation? Not sure what the proper etiquette is for this type of gathering. ( :

So far pretty much anything has been fair game.

True - though this doesn't involve shitting and/or setting couches on fire. ( :

My dilemma - have tickets for all my shows (good seats but nothing closer than 6th), except for Atlanta.

Got offer to buy Orch 3 (Alex side) Row H Silvers for face value - $300 each.

Do I buy them because it's sold out, slim pickings other than $1500 pits and they are good seats at fair price?

Or do I toss caution - and my credit card limit - to the wind, chalk it up to last tour and just pay too much money to be close to stage?

(I'm telling ya - having front row last tour ruined me....)

Can't watch that at all, but at least it's somewhat listenable.

Yeah Just listening, that shaky bastard

Whilst we wait for Mr. Lewis to get it back up, may I ask you all for opinions/advice about an upcoming show ticket purchase - or is that wandering too far off the topic reservation? Not sure what the proper etiquette is for this type of gathering. ( :

My dilemma - have tickets for all my shows (good seats but nothing closer than 6th), except for Atlanta.

Do I buy them because it's sold out, slim pickings other than $1500 pits and they are good seats at fair price?

Or do I toss caution - and my credit card limit - to the wind, chalk it up to last tour and just pay too much money to be close to stage?

Is this a show you already have tickets for?

Nope - got shut out of resale and regular.

The grown-up in me says take the Silvers and the 14 year old says "no one on their deathbed says I wish I hadn't gotten pit tickets - CLOOOOOSER!!!!".

Edited by Puppyloo

Ah, American Airlines Center, site of the dreadfully banal Clockwork Angels Tour CD/DVD/BluRay...not that I'm blaming the venue or Dallas for it being a shitty live album, cause that's all whomever put the whole product together's fault.

Nope - got shut out of resale and regular.

So you just want to know if you should buy them for face value? I guess it depends on how much you want to go and if it'd be worth another $300 to you. How many shows are you going to now?