Show Six Reveal Thread - Dallas, TX - May 18th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

What a great show. They were so much more lively on stage than the first two night I saw them. They appear to have worked out all the kinks because any mistakes/technical issues were very minor/

GOOD EVENING HOUSTON!!!! :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

omg.... Did you catch the collective moan going through the arena? :LOL:

If he had said Austin or San Antonio, no big deal. But, HOUSTON???? :tsk: He may as well have said ISIS. :LOL:

***Houston and Dallas have a long-running and very hearty rivalry.

Did he really say that instead of Dallas? :LOL: Poor Geddy. He's not the first one to do that, and he won't be the last.

I was at this show and on the floor, very close to Geddy.

I think the look of realization on Geddy's face right after he said it was hilarious. He pulled his hair back behind his ears while his face clearly said "Oh. Wait. This is Dallas." He immediately backtracked and there was more than grumbling. I heard quite a few booing.

As a San Antonian, I just laughed. Dallas and Houston hate each other, but the rest of Texas thinks they are basically the same place.

It can't be easy for him to keep track of each city he is in. Maybe he was distracted last night.

I know that some bands made the same mistake (mentioning the wrong city/town they were in) so many times that they took to keeping a sheet of paper on the floor in front of them with the city/town name on it. :LOL:

Way back in the day I used to work facility for a large concert venue. One act made the same mistake (called our city by another nearby city) and a colleague said "Why don't they just read the banners in the rafter?" I pointed out that, when you are standing on stage, you generally only see the first few rows unless the main stage is entirely lit and/or the house lights are up. Basically, every place looks the same! It's a wonder they don't do it more often.

Places all look the same and so do audiences.