Show Six Reveal Thread - Dallas, TX - May 18th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

From reading a little bit of a thread, I guess goober just suddenly disappeared? How long has it been? Used to go round and round with him about VT.......and he hated the lyrics to BU2B at first. ha

He disappeared right after the VT remix was released. I think he fell in love with it and didn't want to eat a giant plate of crow :)

• Like 4

From reading a little bit of a thread, I guess goober just suddenly disappeared? How long has it been? Used to go round and round with him about VT.......and he hated the lyrics to BU2B at first. ha

He didn't like the Roast thread. It lasted almost a year. 82 pages long.

So how long until the show starts? Just over 01 hour?

Should be in about half an hour.

Our official Rush "counterdown to showtime person" - Greyfriar - had the gall to announce in another section and on another thread that he would be gone for a few days to attend to some personal business. :o

Can you imagine anyone having personal business to attend to???? :o

What could be more important than this? :o

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Our official Rush "counterdown to showtime person," - Greyfriar - had the gall to announce in another section and on another thread that he would be gone for a few days to attend to some personal business. :o

Getting you some high speed internet so you can watch the feeds. :)

• Like 2

He didn't like the Roast thread. It lasted almost a year. 82 pages long.

He was driven from the forum? Wow. I've really lost touch. I was just hoping Somebody had been in touch just to make sure he is OK. A beloved member of the Portnoy Forum(and huge Rush fan) suddenly disappeared a time ago and come to find out he had died:(

Our official Rush "counterdown to showtime person," - Greyfriar - had the gall to announce in another section and on another thread that he would be gone for a few days to attend to some personal business. :o

http://www.shootersloft.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/segrin.gif
  • Like 1

He disappeared right after the VT remix was released. I think he fell in love with it and didn't want to eat a giant plate of crow :)

Actually the vinyl doesn't sound to bad at all. Every other attempt I had made sounded awful. Remix or no...
  • Like 1

I will have one beer when that day comes to pass in Lorraine's honor... :cheers: Maybe two...
  • Like 2

I think remix CD sounds awesome. It went from unlistenable to possibly top 6 for me.

Not even close for me. Maybe top 16...

I think remix CD sounds awesome. It went from unlistenable to possibly top 6 for me.

Not even close for me. Maybe top 16...

haha...I don't think there is a wrong answer when it comes to Rush records.

I'll take that under consideration.... :LOL:

I will have one beer when that day comes to pass in Lorraine's honor... :cheers: Maybe two...

Well, don't hold your breath. I assure you it won't be any time in the foreseeable future. Unless our ship comes in. :)

Well, don't hold your breath. I assure you it won't be any time in the foreseeable future. Unless our ship comes in. :)

Arrr....ahoy there matey!

• Like 2