HUGE SPOILERS, PROBABLY HALF THE SETLIST

pfrushfan0122

Is there going to be a live "song by song" report thread from the Tulsa show?

email me your cell number to jhill@richeyzink.com and I will give you a song by song personal update dude!!!

I see your last Rush concert was right in my hometown. Cool! I used to live literally 3 miles from the old Deer Creek venue:)

I live in Edmond OK. I'm driving up with my son tomorrow afternoon.

You drove from OK to IN for the 2007 show? I've driven as far West as St. Louis or Milwaukee.

email me your cell number to jhill@richeyzink.com and I will give you a song by song personal update dude!!!

I see your last Rush concert was right in my hometown. Cool! I used to live literally 3 miles from the old Deer Creek venue:)

You drove from OK to IN for the 2007 show? I've driven as far West as St. Louis or Milwaukee.

Your right I did. I don't remember telling you that. That's weird. Well, I'll drive as far as I have to, time and $$$ permitting LOL
  • Like 1

Your right I did. I don't remember telling you that. That's weird. Well, I'll drive as far as I have to, time and $$$ permitting LOL

I read it on your profile. Noblesville is my hometown.(where you saw the Rush show) haha

I read it on your profile. Noblesville is my hometown.(where you saw the Rush show) haha

I got ya. I dropped off and got back on. I forgot what was in my profile. :)

I got ya. I dropped off and got back on. I forgot what was in my profile. :)

I'm trying to get on the Rush Forum right now on my phone with no luck. I'm telling you, I'll do my best, but texting is cake.

Okay, so the old fart just figured out how to log into the forum on his iPhone. I will save this page, hopefully I'll be able to get an Internet connection from the BOK Center, and I will post updates periodically.

I will probably put the songs in my notes, and log in once in a while and copy then post a few at a time so I'm not just sitting there sucking the life out of my crappy iPhone battery.

Better suck the life out of the show and leave that phone alone. That's what I would do. :cool:

Just post them here.

We will be waiting. :)

Well, here's the problem. I have an iPhone 5. so I have battery problems. I'm not going to sit there for 3 hours eating up 4G posting songs. I just posted my email to this board. if you want to take a chance and send me your cell, I won't betray another Rush fan. We're all Rush Geeks here, so you'll just have to trust me. But I'm legit. Swear. Or you can wait to see what someone else posts. eventually you'll find out. I don't mind sending out some texts though

Send you my cell? If I had one, I would, but I don't, so I will just have to sit here and wait patiently until a kind soul tells us what is going on in Tulsa.

Thank you just the same for the offer!

Just post them here.

Well, here's the problem. I have an iPhone 5. so I have battery problems. I'm not going to sit there for 3 hours eating up 4G posting songs. I just posted my email to this board. if you want to take a chance and send me your cell, I won't betray another Rush fan. We're all Rush Geeks here, so you'll just have to trust me. But I'm legit. Swear. Or you can wait to see what someone else posts. eventually you'll find out. I don't mind sending out some texts though

Send you my cell? If I had one, I would, but I don't, so I will just have to sit here and wait patiently until a kind soul tells us what is going on in Tulsa.

I don't have a cell phone and I do just fine.

me too. i use my mom's if i have to, lol.

it's perfectly possible to live life without 1.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

I don't have a cell phone and I do just fine.

me too. i use my mom's if i have to, lol.

it's perfectly possible to life life without 1.

Mick

It is? I wouldn't know how to find anything anymore...or pay bills... or contact people...or take pictures or movies...hell how do you buy a movie ticket now without a cell phone? :) Or Rush tickets.

why would they do 4 songs from C.A.

Because it's a great album, with some of their best songs ever, and it only makes sense to feature songs from your best albums at an anniversary show.

That and it was the previous CD too. Also remember we don't know which songs will be rotating, they were saying as many as 5 or 7 would be rotating out. It could only be 2 per night, or maybe 3. Tomorrow we will know more

Because it's a great album, with some of their best songs ever, and it only makes sense to feature songs from your best albums at an anniversary show.

Taste is always subjective, but no way on a tour of this kind would I make room for more than 2 from CA.

Just post them here.

Can't you text to an email?

Taste is always subjective, but no way on a tour of this kind would I make room for more than 2 from CA.

3 votes matter. Your's isn't one.
  • Like 2

3 votes matter. Your's isn't one.