Let's predict Rush's next excuse for "possibly" ending future tours

GeminiRising79

well after it was found the universe probably started with a big bang, they concluded quite possibly it could end in a big crunch when the universe stops expanding and actually implodes back in on itself....

the band may feel this logic has a certain bearing on their own fate and nip the thing in the bud before any catastrophic end occurs

on the other hand, they may feel a kind of big crunch end to their careers could be an interesting way to go, i dunno it's all up in the air isn't it.

Ohh, I got one. Neil develops a rare psychological syndrome from being exposed to the repeated embarrassment of having to play old songs. It throws off his timing so badly that Alex and Geddy become affected. This could very well be it for them! Scary, kids!!!

http://www.geocities.ws/sctvman/cap018.jpg

Edited by GeminiRising79
  • Like 1

Does everyone want to hear the dream I had last night about Rush? No? Too bad. I'm going to tell you anyway.

I rarely remember my dreams anymore, but who could forget this one? I was in Tulsa and it was the night of the concert. I was in the stage area talking to Geddy. The only thing I remember about that is that I was thinking to myself what a memory he had to remember so much about things that I had told him. Then, Neil passed by. I looked at him and thought: wow, this guy looks great! Then I realized he had a hair piece on much like the one Alex wears, and I said to myself: wait until the TRFers get a load of this! We'll never hear the end of it! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

That's it! Wasn't that exciting? :)

• Like 6

Does everyone want to hear the dream I had last night about Rush? No? Too bad. I'm going to tell you anyway.

I rarely remember my dreams anymore, but who could forget this one? I was in Tulsa and it was the night of the concert. I was in the stage area talking to Geddy. The only thing I remember about that is that I was thinking to myself what a memory he had to remember so much about things that I had told him. Then, Neil passed by. I looked at him and thought: wow, this guy looks great! Then I realized he had a hair piece on much like the one Alex wears, and I said to myself: wait until the TRFers get a load of this! We'll never hear the end of it! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

That's it! Wasn't that exciting? :)

I laughed, lol.

the only rush dream i had was a nightmare. I told this here.......Rush released a new double album called For Mick

Each disc was an hour and 18 mins.

all produced by Nick rascu-deafman.

Shudder.

Mick

• Like 2

Sometimes, it's enjoyable to watch people who impress themselves.

Agreed. Sometimes its just enjoyable to watch people...

While bored in Tulsa, the maid reported that on Friday and today Saturday,

THIS- Was on a constant loop on Alex's Laptop