Warning Points

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

:unsure:

What's the scoop? Has a single one been issued?

Allow me to self-quote myself from my own post that I myself had posted back on page 3:

We won't be using this warning system to issue warnings. You won't see your warning level go up.

We've always dealt with people directly -- if someone acts inappropriately, we'll tell them. That's not going to change. If they continue to act inappropriately, then we take away their ability to keep acting that way. Same as it ever was.

Reread. Lets mods stop trolls when admins are out to lunch, got it.

:o Are you calling 73 crazy?

;)

Edited by Lorraine

Allow me to self-quote myself from my own post that I myself had posted back on page 3:

We won't be using this warning system to issue warnings. You won't see your warning level go up.

We've always dealt with people directly -- if someone acts inappropriately, we'll tell them. That's not going to change. If they continue to act inappropriately, then we take away their ability to keep acting that way. Same as it ever was.

;)

WARNED!!!

• Like 2

;)

Technically, that post could be interpreted two ways. Fancy!

;)

Don't try and weasel your way out of it.

;)

73 is a 'damn' great guy. Although there's really two forms of 'damn' here ;)

Window watching yielding anything interesting today in methland?

Having recently been banned at CP (I've since been reinstated), I was wondering if you guys have a policy or procedure for how to handle possible banning of long-time members? Do you guys reach out to them in PMs or something like that? Or is longevity not a consideration?

;)

Yes. Some new recruits. Fancy dudes in even fancier cars trying to look fashionably street cool but obviously loaded with money. Never saw them before.

• Like 1

;)

Yes. Some new recruits. Fancy dudes in even fancier cars trying to look fashionably street cool but obviously loaded with money. Never saw them before.

Fancy dudes in fancy cars doesn't fit into the neat box of what meth users are supposed to be though! Maybe they're the bigwigs of meth.

Now if Richard wearing flannel in an El Camino comes around, that's meth.

• Like 1

Maybe they're dealing more than one drug?

i think they are. Some of the people that come over there obviously have money. Others look strung out and really hurting.

Sounds like a home base for them. If so,that isn't good.

• Like 1

i think they are. Some of the people that come over there obviously have money. Others look strung out and really hurting.

What do you mean by "home base" and why isn't it good?

I wonder sometimes if they aren't some kind of a "distribution center" for other dealers, and sell some different drugs too to a select group of friends.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Having recently been banned at CP (I've since been reinstated), I was wondering if you guys have a policy or procedure for how to handle possible banning of long-time members? Do you guys reach out to them in PMs or something like that? Or is longevity not a consideration?

How do you get banned at CP? Post something intelligent or non homophobic?

What do you mean by "home base" and why isn't it good?

I wonder sometimes if they aren't some kind of a "distribution center" for other dealers, and sell some different drugs too to a select group of friends.

If that's true,

It's the same thing. "Home base or distribution center". Call it what you want. I have seen it many times and they are sneaky little fu**s. The cops really need to crash the joint soon.

How do you get banned at CP? Post something intelligent or non homophobic?

At CP JARG goes by the name ORF (OldRushFan). If you read any of his posts you'll know exactly why he was banned.

• Like 1

How many warning points would someone who disliked Hemispheres get?

Hemispheres is great, but it is no Hold Your Fire.

That's just crazy talk.

You tell him, Johnny. :madra:

He ought to get many warning points for that post alone. :yes:

• Like 1

That's just crazy talk.

I've got my own system of warning points for everyone out there. Mods here are wisely discreet with who has how many points. But not me. Segue got 10 warning points for that Hemispheres crazy talk comment. I've warned myself 2111.9 times already. Not exactly sure what happens when whoever hits whatever number I haven't yet decided upon but it'll be cataclysmic.

• Like 3

Anybody had a warning point yet??

Test it to see if the warning points are active. Do something offensive.

That's just crazy talk.

I've got my own system of warning points for everyone out there. Mods here are wisely discreet with who has how many points. But not me. Segue got 10 warning points for that Hemispheres crazy talk comment. I've warned myself 2111.9 times already. Not exactly sure what happens when whoever hits whatever number I haven't yet decided upon but it'll be cataclysmic.

Johnny, it sounds to me like you and Treeduck would make quite a team. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: You ought to put your two heads together and see what fun things you can come up with for the benefit of TRF! :)

Edited by Lorraine

Anybody had a warning point yet??

Test it to see if the warning points are active. Do something offensive.

That's just crazy talk.

Johnny, it sounds to me like you and Treeduck would make quite a team. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: You ought to put your two heads together and see what fun things you can come up with for the benefit of TRF! :)

Do a search on here for the "2007 duckBlaze Awards". I thought that was pretty fun.

And thanks! :blaze:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1