Which is better- Hemispheres or Permanent Waves?

Blue J

Which is better- Hemispheres or Permanent Waves?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better? Or which do you like more?

I voted Permanent Waves of the two. Hemispheres kind of came up short, especially after those two amazing epic tracks, whereas the stand-alone tracks "The Trees" and "Circumstances" felt kind of empty.

Pains me to say, (though it shouldn't) Hemispheres is better. But only by a couple of degrees. As much as I absolutely love Permanent Waves, and it was my first love (TSoR was what hooked me in, Freewill kept me going, Natural Science will be my favorite for life). I don't love Different Strings or Entre Nous...I like them, I just don't love them. Hemispheres, on the other hand doesn't have one song on it that I don't love, that isn't the epitome of YES, DAMMIT, THAT'S RUSH AND THEY ARE SUBLIME AT WHAT THEY DO! Permanent Waves almost reaches that level...like I said, it's really a matter of a separation between a couple degrees between the two. This was a low down, dirty rotten, hard thing to vote on. Damn you, Blue J. Edited by Alien Girl

This is similar to comparing "Permanent Waves", and "Moving Pictures". Both shouldn't have to be.