treeduck

Not a good series.

Bet you liked that stop.

That was the first series of the game. I switched threads.

oh man cant believe they tied it up. :LOL: I smell OT. :LOL:

Damn I got a good nose! :LOL:
  • Like 1

Not a good series.

Bet you liked that stop.

Are you a Pansies fan, where you been hiding for the last 9 years?

Not a good series.

Bet you liked that stop.

Lol you know I am.

Good game. Great way to get 400. Im glad I didnt have to rub that kind of loss In. :LOL:

Im enjoying our 4-0 start. Our schedule gets tough after our bye.

Not a good series.

Bet you liked that stop.

Lol you know I am.

Good game. Great way to get 400. Im glad I didnt have to rub that kind of loss In. :LOL:

Im enjoying our 4-0 start. Our schedule gets tough after our bye.

Yeah you've not played anybody yet. and no good QBs just Bortles, Mallett, McCown and Jameis "Pick Six" Winston.

Brees named NFC Offensive Player of the Week

Posted by Zac Jackson on October 7, 2015, 10:57 AM EDT

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptvhmgyzmte5ntninwm3mgq5ywq3odvlyzbmzdg5mjk5.jpeg?w=250

Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week for Week 4 of the season.

Brees, who missed the Saints’ previous game with a shoulder injury, completed 33-of-41 passes for 359 yards and two touchdowns against the Cowboys, including the game winner in overtime that marked his 400th career touchdown pass.

Brees recorded a 119.4 passer rating for the game and posted his 46th career game of at least 350 passing yards, the most in NFL history. Brees also became the third player in NFL history to complete 5,000 passes for his career.

Since joining Saints in 2006, Brees has won 19 player of the week awards, the most in the NFL during that span. With 21 such awards in his career, he joins Peyton Manning (27) and Tom Brady (24) as the only players with 20 or more.

Saints left tackle Terron Armstead out, Andrus Peat to start

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 9, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptizyte4ogfmmzyymdyxowy2ndmyn2zjnmq0zdc2mdex-e1444424333549.jpeg?w=250

If the Saints are going to double their win total for the season, they’re going to have to do it with a rookie at left tackle.

Terron Armstead is listed as out for Sunday’s game against the Eagles with a knee injury picked up last week.

That leaves Drew Brees‘ blind side and recently sore shoulder in the hands of first-rounder Andrus Peat, who failed to win a starting job from either Armstead or Zach Strife in the preseason.

Guard Jahri Evans is listed as questionable, but worked on a limited basis Friday.

We finally own a game against a team arguably worse than us. Yay. Good thing too, fans were headed to the Linc with torches.. they are so ready to run Chip out of town...

Will that win save him from the hot seat?

We finally own a game against a team arguably worse than us. Yay. Good thing too, fans were headed to the Linc with torches.. they are so ready to run Chip out of town...

Not sure, but I dont think so. There's no confidence in the system - D on the field too much, O line is not good, and so his system suffers. he also seems to suffer from Andy Reid disease - lack of adjustments during game. He's on thin ice w the fans.

Not sure, but I dont think so. There's no confidence in the system - D on the field too much, O line is not good, and so his system suffers. he also seems to suffer from Andy Reid disease - lack of adjustments during game. He's on thin ice w the fans.

Most Eagles head coaches are on thin ice with the fans though aren't they?

Reid wasn't always on thin ice. care to go through the rest of the recent list? Rich Kotite? Buddy Ryan? Ray Rhodes? Lots of losers there. Have to go back to Vermeil for a guy everyone loved.

Reid wasn't always on thin ice. care to go through the rest of the recent list? Rich Kotite? Buddy Ryan? Ray Rhodes? Lots of losers there. Have to go back to Vermeil for a guy everyone loved.

There's a rumour that Chip may go to USC next season now that they fired Sarkisian.