treeduck

http://www.wptz.com/image/view/-/35151250/medRes/2/-/maxh/460/maxw/620/-/uhj3aw/-/img-Drew-Brees-Tackled-His-Scariest-Opponent-Yet.jpghttp://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/485204152-drew-brees-episode-201-pictured-drew-brees-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXsXCRybf%2Fl9VG0ts%2FiHrrfMskUQbGOjJLH0fsXT9P70d

Well just be happy you don't have to deal with this shit :LOL:

http://images.craigslist.org/01717_9rdE0NMDZpv_600x450.jpg

If the same Buc's team that showed up at RayJay last sunday show up at the Superdome, the Saints will most certianly win

I don't understand what's happened to Lovie Smith, don't forget his last season in Chicago finished 10-6 and they only just missed the play-offs, so it's not like he left in shame after a horrible season. But now he's in Tampa...

That's how it goes here it is weird and I have witnessed it too many times to say it's a fluke.

If a player ( & sometimes coach) start their career here they Suck then they get run outta town to end up on another team and become Stellar.

Or they are Stellar else where and come here and end up Sucking??

But it is always the fans that come up with the short end of the stick. Always has been and by the looks of it always will be. We will see what team shows up this Sunday. I have predicted this squad would be inconsistant by being great one week and then not so the next. However last week was a shocker to say the least...

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Well just be happy you don't have to deal with this shit :LOL:

http://images.craigslist.org/01717_9rdE0NMDZpv_600x450.jpg

If the same Buc's team that showed up at RayJay last sunday show up at the Superdome, the Saints will most certianly win

I don't understand what's happened to Lovie Smith, don't forget his last season in Chicago finished 10-6 and they only just missed the play-offs, so it's not like he left in shame after a horrible season. But now he's in Tampa...

That's how it goes here it is weird and I have witnessed it too many times to say it's a fluke.

If a player ( & sometimes coach) start their career here they Suck then they get run outta town to end up on another team and become Stellar.

Or they are Stellar else where and come here and end up Sucking??

But it is always the fans that come up with the short end of the stick. Always has been and by the looks of it always will be. We will see what team shows up this Sunday. I have predicted this squad would be inconsistant by being great one week and then not so the next. However last week was a shocker to say the least...

All except Gruden, he must be immune to the Tampa Cancer. Although nowadays he does say things like this: “I want Richard Sherman grinding on my receivers.” and “Those little catches, I like to call those blue gills ’cause they add up at the end of the night.” and “I get goosebumps watching guys go after each other like this.” and “I got him getting hit where the sun don’t shine on Thanksgiving.” and “Every time you look on the Jets sideline, it looks like they’re solving some calculus problem.” and “I wouldn’t have a Twitter account if it was the last Twitter account available.” and “You got to put the groceries away in traffic or a panther will take a bite out of it.” and so on...

They usually wear white in the first few home games these days.

Word is white the 1st 3 games, then Black the last 5

When do we get some Gold uniforms??

I'd say that if the Bucs had been playing a good team today they'd have been destroyed, just like last week (only the Titans were destroyed by the Browns so they're not a good team either). Edited by treeduck

Saints are not very good. Defense has massive holes.

But Saints will beat Romoless Cowboys in the dome in 2 weeks

The way we played today we could even lose to a Brandon Weedon-led team.

What is up with the Saints?

Well where do I start? Bad play-calls (punting on 4th down when you're 7 points down with 1 minute to go), double digit penalties, the secondary sucks, we can't stop the run, the offensive line is getting Brees killed, we're fumbling, dropping catches, there's no pass rush, we've no running game, we've no passing game except screens. I'll let you know if I remember something else.

• Like 1

The way we played today we could even lose to a Brandon Weedon-led team.

What is up with the Saints?

Well where do I start? Bad play-calls (punting on 4th down when you're 7 points down with 1 minute to go), double digit penalties, the secondary sucks, we can't stop the run, the offensive line is getting Brees killed, we're fumbling, dropping catches, there's no pass rush, we've no running game, we've no passing game except screens. I'll let you know if I remember something else.

They punted? :facepalm: