treeduck

That game was nuts. I was at hooters watching the bucs and was following this game as well since I was with fans of bucs and Giants. Lots of anger from giants fans on the penalty called .

I picked up Giants kicker Josh Brown for my FF team, because he was scoring more than Bryant, the Falcons' kicker.

Seven freaking extra points........ :rage: :rage:

That game was nuts. I was at hooters watching the bucs and was following this game as well since I was with fans of bucs and Giants. Lots of anger from giants fans on the penalty called .

There was a penalty on the Saints when we recovered a fumble that was for a play that never happened. And they scored a TD right afterwards. They've got nothing to complain about, we had all the penalties in that game, 50 passes and not one PI call on the Giants.

Nice win for your Saints! What a shoot out today! Hopefully my Bucs will be able to beat the NY Giants next week. The Giants will be hungry and the Bucs will be home, a recipie for diaster :LOL:

Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

No game ball for Drew Brees on Sunday

Posted by Josh Alper on November 2, 2015, 8:03 AM EST

495260238-e1446469389992.jpg?w=239

NEW ORLEANS, LA - NOVEMBER 01: Drew Brees #9 of the New Orleans Saints celebrates a touchdown during the second quarter of a game against the New York Giants at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on November 1, 2015 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)

It’s a good thing that Drew Brees tied the NFL record for touchdown passes in a single game, became the oldest player to throw for 500 yards in a game and set a Saints record with 40 completions because he otherwise wouldn’t have anything to show for his play in Sunday’s 52-49 win over the Giants.

Brees doesn’t have a game ball to point to, after all. Kai Forbath’s first field goal as a member of the team was a 50-yarder as time expired to make the Saints winners in the third-highest scoring game in league history and coach Sean Payton said with a laugh after the game that he gave Forbath the game ball as a result.

“I mean, Brees had seven touchdowns and we told him the game ball is going to the kicker,” Payton said, via the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

Brees told Forbath not to get cocky and kept joking by saying that he needs to stop watching college games before going to bed because of the way things played out on Sunday. Mostly though, he focused on the fact that the Saints won and improved to 4-4 after a 1-3 start to the season.

“I visualized it,” Brees said. “It wasn’t quite this big. I tried to make it realistic, but I guess this is our reality. All the way around, this was a great win. … Just the back-and-forth nature of this game, the people that were here in the stadium watching, and the people that were watching on TV. This was certainly one of the craziest games that I have ever been a part of. To be on the winning end of it and keep this three-game streak alive at the midway point in the season is something special, and still I feel like our best is yet to come.”

With a home game against Tennessee next week and a trip to Washington in Week 10, the Saints have a pretty good shot at being 6-4 when they take their bye. The schedule doesn’t get much more daunting at that point, which won’t make catching the Panthers much easier but does leave hopes of gaining a Wild Card spot looking a lot better than they did after the first quarter of the season.

Did ANYBODY show up on defense for either team yesterday?

Beat the pants off watching the Bengals / Steelers game in any event :)

Did ANYBODY show up on defense for either team yesterday?

Beat the pants off watching the Bengals / Steelers game in any event :)

There's teams playing bad defenses every week isn't there? So why don't they throw 7 touchdowns and 500 yards against them every week? The Colts are 31st right now in total defense, as bad as the Giants (32nd) and the Saints (30th) so Cam will throw for 7 touchdowns tonight, right?

You are right back in it. :D

So are the Raiders! :o :o :o

Just posted in that thread,

I still need more proof. They could be 6-1. I like the direction they are going for sure.

They look to have some really good players now too. :D-13:

• Like 1

I still need more proof. They could be 6-1. I like the direction they are going for sure.

Did you see the hit,

Smith took on the sideline?

Did you see the hit,

No what happened?

• Like 1

Did you see the hit,

No what happened?

OMG,

Just go to yahoo or ESPN and watch the highlights. He made a nice run but took a big time shot. Plus, he was lit up later on in th pocket. Jack Tatum!! :haz: :madra: