The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

I think I know why he came and went so fast. He realized we didn't need his vast wisdom as we are already wise enough.

Maybe he hooked up with Hilda.

We can always hope. It would be yet another successful TRF match made in Xanadu!

By the way, since we're talking about missing members (all sexual jokes aside), whatever happened to len(songs)?

^ Lennyboy decided this forum was comprised of unworthy fuckwits and decided to focus entirely on his studies instead of dicking around here any longer.

Now, let's not mention any false idols in this thread again please, we come here to pay homage to Zelix and Zelix only.

• Like 1

Lennyboy decided this forum was comprised of unworthy fuckwits and decided to focus entirely on his studies instead of dicking around here any longer.

Smart kid.

• Like 1

By the way, since we're talking about missing members (all sexual jokes aside), whatever happened to len(songs)?

I wonder too. Here and all over the place to gone in a flash. When I go I am going to drag it out as long as possible most likely... :sigh:

Lennyboy decided this forum was comprised of unworthy fuckwits and decided to focus entirely on his studies instead of dicking around here any longer.

Smart kid.

195 IQ, I hear

I've heard but not smart enough to even like Hemispheres. Just proves IQ is overrated... :D-13:

Say no more. I understand.

However, should you change your mind, for a "small" fee, we can make sure that video tape disappears.

What aboot my Google search history for Adult Breast Feeding Fetish Singles?