The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

:blah: Five (5) more days to the Grand Event. :yes:

What must we do to prepare for the Anniversary of His Solid Gold Awesomeness's Inlightenment? All I know is there must be beer.

• Like 1

What must we do to prepare for the Anniversary of His Solid Gold Awesomeness's Inlightenment? All I know is there must be beer.

I don't know. I informed Mr. Not about the Grand Event, but after thanking me for telling him, I haven't heard a word. No doubt he is busy with preparations.

But, yes - there must be beer! Other than that, I'm stumped.

Maybe a Book of Riddles for the man who has everything?

• Like 1

I don't know. I informed Mr. Not about the Grand Event, but after thanking me for telling him, I haven't heard a word. No doubt he is busy with preparations.

Maybe on the Great Day itself, we can try to set a record - the highest number of post pages - even higher than the opening night R40 periscope thread! Even higher than the Mick and Segue commentary thread! Well . . . maybe some miracles are not meant to be performed. Sorry Zelix, old fella.

• Like 2

Maybe on the Great Day itself, we can try to set a record - the highest number of post pages - even higher than the opening night R40 periscope thread! Even higher than the Mick and Segue commentary thread! Well . . . maybe some miracles are not meant to be performed. Sorry Zelix, old fella.

Parting the Atlantic Ocean might be easier.

• Like 2

:goodone: :givebeer: :cheers:

• Like 1

John Rogers, what are we going to do if he answers you?

Should I look on-line for a Royal Courier? With a huge hand bell? Who will go through the forum yelling "Hear Ye! Hear Ye!"?

Yes pal, we must alert the rest of TRF if he shows up.