What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Sitting on the couch at my parents place and listening to some Porcupine Tree. My parents are at work and dont even know I am here. I will leave soon tho.

You should do something nice for them or leave them a nice note. Just because.

He's more likely to look through his mum's underwear drawer! :16ton:

• Like 1

Sitting on the couch at my parents place and listening to some Porcupine Tree. My parents are at work and dont even know I am here. I will leave soon tho.

Why? :S

He's more likely to look through his mum's underwear drawer! :16ton:

What the fuc.k?

Because they're your parents. Isn't that enough? Or just to be nice?

On a side note, would you be ok with your mum sitting in your place while you're not there and you were unaware?

• Like 1

On a side note, would you be ok with your mum sitting in your place while you're not there and you were unaware?

Trust me, they dont mind me being here. Just the opposite. Like every weekend they want me to come over for dinner... I have started to say no tho, gets a bit to much.

Trust me, they dont mind me being here. Just the opposite. Like every weekend they want me to come over for dinner... I have started to say no tho, gets a bit to much.

Well, that's all the more reason for you to do something nice for them.

• Like 1

Well, that's all the more reason for you to do something nice for them.

Oh, whether or not your parents minded wasn't really my question.

• Like 1

Right now Im sitting on my couch thinking if I shall watch my series (better call Saul) or listen to music.

I don´t have to move away from the couch if I watch series, but if I decide to listen to music, I have to get up to put on either a vinyl record or CD.

I hate all these hard choices...