The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

I haven't been a basketball fan since the Kings left Kansas City.

Until this season.

Thanks for the great season, Warriors!

I haven't watched this many playoff games since Jordan played. Awesome job Warriors
  • Like 1

WARRIORS ARE THE CHAMPS!!!

Great game tonight. What an Epic season. They deserve to be number one. Amazing bench too.

Thanks Earl for this thread. It's been a blast.

Holy crap but rhe Cavs gave them a real test!! I was skeptical all he way because I just watched my A's collapse like a warm flan and didnt want to hope too much but what a damn team. And to think they almost traded two of thier best players for a guy who didnt even play a whole season. Truly epic and incredible that I was able to Witness this amazing season. Ive followed this team since the early 80's and I never thought they could ever do this after some pretty lean years. I mean at one point the best player on the team was Chris Mills. We've come a long way. Finally a victory parade in Oakland.

• Like 1

WARRIORS ARE THE CHAMPS!!!

Great game tonight. What an Epic season. They deserve to be number one. Amazing bench too.

Thanks Earl for this thread. It's been a blast.

What a great season it was! And this series was excellent. I really think a Finals MVP to LeBron would have been fitting, but I see why it didn't happen.

Way to go Warriors!

• Like 1

The outcome was inevitable , but damn proud of the tough as nails fighting to the end Cavaliers! Undermanned as they were and STILL managed to take two from the skilled finessed Warriors... Props to Golden State there the complete package of a true championship team. ... But have to play the "what if" game like any seasoned worn out Cleveland sports fan veteran does after every failed title run... Kevin Love & Kyrie in the lineup?? Different outcome i firmly believe in favor of the wine & gold.. :yes:

I hope LeBron and company after some rest can win game four. Cleavland winning the series is just more interesting.

Since when is anything about Cleveland Interesting? Oh, and they shouldn't have gotten the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame there either.

Your stuck in a 1970's time warp of Cleveland stereotypes and sure you've never been here. And oh, Cleveland is completely deserving of the Rock Hall Of Fame do some research... Edited by softfilter

OK, Warrior fans..I was listening to Kevin Loughery (former NBA player and coach) and Christopher Russo, and they were saying that the Warriors were weaker than any NBA champion in history.

Agree? Disagree?

:outtahere:

No dog in this fight, but I want the Cavs to lose if only to quiet those a-holes calling the game for ABC.

Dude! I FUCKKING HATE THOSE IDIOTS BEHIND THE MIC!! EAST COAST BIAS BULLSHIT TITS!! I HAVE TO TURN THE VOLUME OFF!!

Even that bitter tit MARC JACKSON HATES THE WARRIORS!!! He is dying to see the Warriors lose it all!!!

This Finals is so fuckking fixed.

IF THE WARRIORS WIN TOMORROW OR TONIGHT THEN IT WILL GO SEVEN GAMES!!!

IF the Warriors shit the bed again it's over.

Delly is making Curry look like a little schoolgirl with a skinned knee.

HA HA HA, SUCK IT MARK JACKSON AND ALL YOU WHORES AT ABC! I watched the game last night on mute, and evrytime I turned the sound on these morons couldn't give it up for th Warriors. Pricks.

And Court Jester James, until you win 4 or 5 more rings, shut your piehole about being "the greatest". Douchebag

No dog in this fight, but I want the Cavs to lose if only to quiet those a-holes calling the game for ABC.

Dude! I FUCKKING HATE THOSE IDIOTS BEHIND THE MIC!! EAST COAST BIAS BULLSHIT TITS!! I HAVE TO TURN THE VOLUME OFF!!

Even that bitter tit MARC JACKSON HATES THE WARRIORS!!! He is dying to see the Warriors lose it all!!!

HA HA HA, SUCK IT MARK JACKSON AND ALL YOU WHORES AT ABC! I watched the game last night on mute, and evrytime I turned the sound on these morons couldn't give it up for th Warriors. Pricks.

And Court Jester James, until you win 4 or 5 more rings, shut your piehole about being "the greatest". Douchebag

Yeah, Mike would have won it in four with those teammates. Unless the Warriors would have forfeited earlier.

For me, it was Doris front and centre during the presentation... WTF? They need to have a woman as master of ceremonies?? Should have been an ex NBA player given the job handling the microphone and asking questions... Just my opinion

For me, it was Doris front and centre during the presentation... WTF? They need to have a woman as master of ceremonies?? Should have been an ex NBA player given the job handling the microphone and asking questions... Just my opinion

Doris was a pretty good college player and knows her stuff.

And the way D Wade was flappin his gums, he sounding like he's already left the 305 for good.

After his performance in this series a strong case can be made that he is. Definitely in the top five of all time and moving up. Look what happens to the teams after he leaves. I can't stand the shit he pulled a few years ago but his performance in the finals is probably the best there ever has been.
  • Like 2

I apologize my friends for being absent. I have just been enjoying the reality of this Championship. I was 7 years old in 1975.

I am surrounded by bliss and happiness.

I must type one more time on this thread that when I started this thing back in November I actually never thought they were going to win the WHOLE FUKKING THING!

I am so glad that I actually did start this thread though back in late 2014. It's a testimony in my faith of all things Golden State Warriors Basketball. I am a true fan and I will live and die by the sword for my East Bay Area Teams.

I will stay classy for once. I would love to rip the cry baby LeBum apart but I will pass..

WARRIORS RULE THE WORLD!!!

TIME TO GET IGGY WITH IT!!!!

MVP!!! WOW!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I hope LeBron and company after some rest can win game four. Cleavland winning the series is just more interesting.

Since when is anything about Cleveland Interesting? Oh, and they shouldn't have gotten the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame there either.

Your stuck in a 1970's time warp of Cleveland stereotypes and sure you've never been here. And oh, Cleveland is completely deserving of the Rock Hall Of Fame do some research...

You're taking this a little deep for a sports thread. Understand that this was a little sarcastic tongue and cheek related to the sports topic.

OK, Warrior fans..I was listening to Kevin Loughery (former NBA player and coach) and Christopher Russo, and they were saying that the Warriors were weaker than any NBA champion in history.

Agree? Disagree?

Oh, I whole-heartedly disagree.

Anyone who spent any time watching this team throughout the season knows how well they were equipped to handle every facet of the game. Balanced, well-coached and versatile, they rolled with every punch that was thrown at them, made the right adjustments when things didn't go their way, utilizing a deep bench to it's fullest. How many times this season, including the playoffs, did one of the Warriors come onto the court and shift the momentum in their favor when Curry and Klay were shooting cold? Iguodala, Speights, Livingston, even David Firkin' Lee stepped up and filled the breach when it was needed.

I think there's a disconnect when it comes to the perception of the Warriors and what kind of team national pundits think that they are. What did Barkley say...Jump shot teams can't win championships? It's true that the Warriors rely heavily on 3 pointers, but they are fully capable of taking it to the rim when long distance shots aren't falling. Golden State more than proved that this postseason. The Warriors won in a way that challenges traditional basketball orthodoxy and the egos of so-called experts who think they have a complete grasp of what it takes to win an NBA Championship.

Could the Cavs have won with a healthier team? Perhaps, but...they didn't. Injuries happen, and when they happened to Cleveland, the team seemed to buckle under it's own top-heavy weight and the Warriors ran right past them.

In the end, it was this kind of strength that brought the Championship to Oakland. Other teams would be well served to emulate their formula for success.

Edited by LaFellaStrangiato
  • Like 2

Agree? Disagree?

Anyone who spent any time watching this team throughout the season knows how well they were equipped to handle every facet of the game. Balanced, well-coached and versatile, they rolled with every punch that was thrown at them, made the right adjustments when things didn't go their way, utilizing a deep bench to it's fullest. How many times this season, including the playoffs, did one of the Warriors come onto the court and shift the momentum in their favor when Curry and Klay were shooting cold? Iguodala, Speights, Livingston, even David Firkin' Lee stepped up and filled the breech when it was needed.

I think there's a disconnect when it comes to the perception of the Warriors and what kind of team national pundits think that they are. What did Barkley say...Jump shot teams can't win championships? It's true that the Warriors rely heavily on 3 pointers, but they are fully capable of taking it to the rim when long distance shots aren't falling. Golden State more than proved that this postseason. The Warriors won in a way that challenges traditional basketball orthodoxy and the egos of so-called experts who think they have a complete grasp of what it takes to win an NBA Championship.

Could the Cavs have won with a healthier team? Perhaps, but...they didn't. Injuries happen, and when they happened to Cleveland, the team seemed to buckle under it's own top-heavy weight and the Warriors ran right past them.

In the end, it was this kind of strength that brought the Championship to Oakland. Other teams would be well served to emulate their formula for success.

Oh, I agree...some of the worst "get off my lawn" ism I've ever heard.

Agree? Disagree?

Anyone who spent any time watching this team throughout the season knows how well they were equipped to handle every facet of the game. Balanced, well-coached and versatile, they rolled with every punch that was thrown at them, made the right adjustments when things didn't go their way, utilizing a deep bench to it's fullest. How many times this season, including the playoffs, did one of the Warriors come onto the court and shift the momentum in their favor when Curry and Klay were shooting cold? Iguodala, Speights, Livingston, even David Firkin' Lee stepped up and filled the breech when it was needed.

Sorry if it came across that I was aiming angst toward you, LABT. I wasn't. I was just refuting the baseless claim posited by Loughery and Russo. :D-13:

Out of curiosity, did they offer any substantiation for their positions?

Agree? Disagree?

Sorry if it came across that I was aiming angst toward you, LABT. I wasn't. I was just refuting the baseless claim posited by Loughery and Russo. :D-13:

Out of curiosity, did they offer any substantiation for their positions?

Just the usual old guy sports cliches about toughness.

Your stuck in a 1970's time warp of Cleveland stereotypes and sure you've never been here. And oh, Cleveland is completely deserving of the Rock Hall Of Fame do some research...

You're taking this a little deep for a sports thread. Understand that this was a little sarcastic tongue and cheek related to the sports topic.

WHO CARES!!

WARRIORS FUKKING RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURRY ONE RING

LEBUM TWO RINGS

WHOPPIE DO!!!! CLEVELAND SUCKS!

Curry and LeBum were both born in the same hospital in Akron. WOW! CURRY IS A REAL WINNER! LEBUM A BABY!

• Like 1

:LOL: YOU AND YOU'RE CAP LOCK!!! :moon: STAY CLASSY YOU PROMISED... :P Edited by softfilter