The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

HOLY SHEEP SHIT!! THE GREATEST BASKETBALL GAME I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE LIVE!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot express this night.

BEYOND EPIC!!

HARRISON BARNES BABY!!!!!!!

Experience of a lifetime!

Warriors take game 1 in OT. They need to stop LeBron better, just my opinion.

I heard some analysis after the game that they may have purposely played Lebron the way they did to take the rest of the team out of the equation. Putting all the pressure on James to win it and minimizing the damage all the other Cleveland players can cause by playing them close. They were almost daring James to take it to the basket because they were guarding everyone so closely. With Irving potentially out of the next game or two this strategy will work even better. James can score 50 but if his team can't score they'll lose.

Key phrase there is "after the game". They'd deserve props if they came out with this before the game. As it was, the Warriors didn't cover; the game was closer than predicted.

I didn't see this thread until now

I became a Warriors fan around 1990 when I met Manute Bol at a sports card show .. Manute was a great guy, and told me, my then g/f and my sis to bring chairs over and sit at his table with him - so we sat there for about 2 hours !

Anyways, we've been thru a lot with the team - Mullen - Hardaway - Richmond, the Chris Weber debacle, Spree, etc

Great game last night

• Like 2

Poor Earl...his team finally gets to the Finals, and then a player from his favorite college shuts down the star of his favorite pro team.
  • Like 1

Poor Earl...his team finally gets to the Finals, and then a player from his favorite college shuts down the star of his favorite pro team.

Hahahahahaha! It's amazing how well you know me. We are good friends and yet have never met.

I am a HUGE DELLY FAN!! FUKK!!

He totally contained Curry. What am I to do? I love my GAELS!! I love my WARRIORS!!!!

Do you know that Patty Mills won a RING with the Spurs? A GAEL.

Could you imagine if Delly wins a RING with the Cavs???

My two favorite Gaels would have RINGS! What's that lame Neil lyric? Blessed and cursed? What a cliche! LOL!

I want a DELLY JERSEY! LOL!

GO WARRIORS!

I need to go to bed or I need a drink!!!!

• Like 1

Defensive beat down. The best defense execution I've seen in ages. And then there's LeBron on the offensive end...

ETA: As good as we knew LeBron was, it appears that he's even better as an underdog.

Edited by goose

Defensive beat down. The best defense execution I've seen in ages. And then there's LeBron on the offensive end...

ETA: As good as we knew LeBron was, it appears that he's even better as an underdog.

Yes, have to agree, the Cavs deserved the win. Dellavedova.... My gut is wondering if the Splash Bros are 100 percent after the Houston series (nasty Curry fall, Klay concussion) but we will never know.

Didn't Warriors trailed Memphis 2-1 and rebound to win? it will happen again.

• Like 1

Lebron James is proving he is head and shoulders above any player in the league. I thought Golden State would make quick work of a depleted Cavs team. I'm really surprised.

Are you fuckingg serious? It's not all about KING LAMES!

It's all about DELLY BABY!!

ST MARY'S GAELS!!!!!!!

I am not depressed. I am not angry. The Warriors are playing like shit and I am biased. I HAVE BEEN A DELLY FAN FOR OVER FOUR YEARS!!

PATTY MILLS GETS A RING LAST YEAR!!!

NOW DELLY MIGHT GET ONE!!!!!!

Sorry! The Warriors will break my heart but as a GAEL I am pulling for Matthew! EIGHT IS GREAT!!

GAELS FOREVER!!

Sorry!

I will win either way! :)

No dog in this fight, but I want the Cavs to lose if only to quiet those a-holes calling the game for ABC.

Dude! I FUCKKING HATE THOSE IDIOTS BEHIND THE MIC!! EAST COAST BIAS BULLSHIT TITS!! I HAVE TO TURN THE VOLUME OFF!!

Even that bitter tit MARC JACKSON HATES THE WARRIORS!!! He is dying to see the Warriors lose it all!!!

This Finals is so fuckking fixed.

IF THE WARRIORS WIN TOMORROW OR TONIGHT THEN IT WILL GO SEVEN GAMES!!!

IF the Warriors shit the bed again it's over.

Delly is making Curry look like a little schoolgirl with a skinned knee.

• Like 1

Lebron James is proving he is head and shoulders above any player in the league. I thought Golden State would make quick work of a depleted Cavs team. I'm really surprised.

ST MARY'S GAELS!!!!!!!

I am not depressed. I am not angry. The Warriors are playing like shit and I am biased. I HAVE BEEN A DELLY FAN FOR OVER FOUR YEARS!!

Sorry! The Warriors will break my heart but as a GAEL I am pulling for Matthew! EIGHT IS GREAT!!

GAELS FOREVER!!

Sorry!

Lebron is carrying the team like no other player in the history of the NBA. The stats don't lie. I'm not a Lebron apologist. I'll never forget the shit he pulled when he split for South Beach. Every single thing runs through him.

I think Golden State is the better team and should settle down and win but if they don't, Lebron's performance will go down as possibly the greatest in the history of sports.

Good luck. I don't have a dog in this hunt.

• Like 2

ST MARY'S GAELS!!!!!!!

GAELS FOREVER!!

Sorry!

Lebron is carrying the team like no other player in the history of the NBA. The stats don't lie. I'm not a Lebron apologist. I'll never forget the shit he pulled when he split for South Beach. Every single thing runs through him.

I think Golden State is the better team and should settle down and win but if they don't, Lebron's performance will go down as possibly the greatest in the history of sports.

Good luck. I don't have a dog in this hunt.

Agreed on all points.

ESPN clucking chickens say Golden State will double on LeBron, he will get tired playing too many minutes thus the Warriors still win the series. No?

No dog in this fight, but I want the Cavs to lose if only to quiet those a-holes calling the game for ABC.

Dude! I FUCKKING HATE THOSE IDIOTS BEHIND THE MIC!! EAST COAST BIAS BULLSHIT TITS!! I HAVE TO TURN THE VOLUME OFF!!

Even that bitter tit MARC JACKSON HATES THE WARRIORS!!! He is dying to see the Warriors lose it all!!!

This Finals is so fuckking fixed.

IF THE WARRIORS WIN TOMORROW OR TONIGHT THEN IT WILL GO SEVEN GAMES!!!

IF the Warriors shit the bed again it's over.

Delly is making Curry look like a little schoolgirl with a skinned knee.

He's putting on one of the best defensive performances in the history of the league.

Wow what a pivitol game. Cleveland playing with short rotation has to be getting gassed. Warriors need to continue pushing and run the Cav's into the ground. Best of three now with two in Oracle. I like our chances.
  • Like 2