The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

I am watching Curry's MVP acceptance speech... sometimes he gets teary eyed, sometimes his wife, mother and sister get teary eyed... heck, I'm getting teary eyed just watching what a humble guy he is, LOL... great family.. this is nice to see in this day and age where many athletes and public figures are hard to like personality wise...

Im so glad hes the face of the franchise and not Monta Ellis.

I agree! Too bad Curry can't shoot threes with Conley on the floor. The Warriors are done.

I am watching Curry's MVP acceptance speech... sometimes he gets teary eyed, sometimes his wife, mother and sister get teary eyed... heck, I'm getting teary eyed just watching what a humble guy he is, LOL... great family.. this is nice to see in this day and age where many athletes and public figures are hard to like personality wise...

I agree! Too bad Curry can't shoot threes with Conley on the floor. The Warriors are done.

You are all or nothing person arent you Earl?

You are all or nothing person arent you Earl?

DD! You know me oh so well! YES! I get my heart broken, crushed and destroyed every year with my East Bay Teams. I'm bitter and I am a realist. Conley must go down. Literally.

ALL OR NOTHING!!!!! There is no in between with me my friend. Yep, you are my friend.

It sucks having a bunch of friends on here and I haven't met any of you! FUKK!!!

Also I think the Warriors have too much time off in between games. Memphis too but man come on! Saturday???? I am a nervous ninny.

Too bad Curry can't shoot threes with Conley on the floor. The Warriors are done.

Nope, I don't agree with you.. the Warriors will prevail! :madra:

Well my dear. I certainly hope you are correct! GO WARRIORS!! My heart is on my sleeve. It still has a healthy heartbeat.....................

Oh man, a second loss versus Memphis for the Warriors. Too many missed shots and turnovers for the Warriors - they looked like the Raptors out there. WTF, Earl. What's going on? Needless to say, down 2-1, time for GSW to start winning again.

Oh man, a second loss versus Memphis for the Warriors. Too many missed shots and turnovers for the Warriors - they looked like the Raptors out there. WTF, Earl. What's going on? Needless to say, down 2-1, time for GSW to start winning again.

Jesus Christ, I almost didn't want to chime in but since it's you RC I had to. WTF is RIGHT!

I couldn't even watch that shit. They look like a Pee Wee Basketball League Team. As long as the Phantom Of The Opera plays the Warriors won't win. It just blows my mind. All the lame ass Memphis fans wearing lame ass black masks.

I am so over all of this bullshit. The Warriors are finished.

Jesus Christ, I almost didn't want to chime in but since it's you RC I had to. WTF is RIGHT!

I couldn't even watch that shit. They look like a Pee Wee Basketball League Team. As long as the Phantom Of The Opera plays the Warriors won't win. It just blows my mind. All the lame ass Memphis fans wearing lame ass black masks.

I am so over all of this bullshit. The Warriors are finished.

Outscored 32-19 in the second quarter. It's the playoffs, which is mostly about defense. Not a Golden State strong suit.

Defense determines whether you win. Offense by how much.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Although I agree Curry is the MVP of the NBA, it should be awarded after the season is done. The NHL waits until its all over, then has an awards ceremony (sometimes in Vegas). Awarding the MVP in the middle of the NBA playoffs seems an odd time to me. Maybe it's been a distraction for the Warriors??
  • Like 2

Although I agree Curry is the MVP of the NBA, it should be awarded after the season is done. The NHL waits until its all over, then has an awards ceremony (sometimes in Vegas). Awarding the MVP in the middle of the NBA playoffs seems an odd time to me. Maybe it's been a distraction for the Warriors??

I totally agree.

So Curry accepts the award on home court and then they get destroyed twice. The MVP Trophy Curse.

Warriors are done.

• Like 2

I totally agree.

So Curry accepts the award on home court and then they get destroyed twice. The MVP Trophy Curse.

Warriors are done.

Before the playoffs or after. But in the middle???
  • Like 1

I totally agree.

Warriors are done.

Well well well...there Earl the Naysayer now? ;)

I totally agree.

Warriors are done.

Kept them to 84. Two words: Dee, Fence.
  • Like 2

I totally agree.

Warriors are done.

I shouldn't even respond but tonight I am a happy camper.

That's it.

GO WARRIORS!

• Like 1

I totally agree.

Warriors are done.

That's it.

GO WARRIORS!

We Believe Brah!!! We Believe!!!

• Like 1

I totally agree.

Warriors are done.

That's it.

GO WARRIORS!

We Believe Brah!!! We Believe!!!

HELL YES DD!! I'M A NERVOUS NINNY!!!! TOMORROW NIGHT AT HOME!

Time for some SRV!

THE HOUSE IS A ROCKING BABY!!!

OK! The first quarter was a clusterfuck but then THE HOUSE WAS A ROCKING!!

GREAT WIN!!!

I'm very worried about Friday night! UGH! GOD I HATE MEMPHIS!

Let's face it, Grizzlies don't even exist in Memphis. Stupid name. Stupid "MAN IN THE MASK!"

Signed,

Alice Cooper

LOL!

• Like 1

I love it!! No love for the Warriors!! in Memphis tomorrow night!! BRING IT WARRIORS!

I CAN'T TAKE A GAME 7!!!!!!!!

Time for a bear hunt!!!
  • Like 2

Warriors WIN!!! :dweez: They are in the final 4. Curry's buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd was absolutely insane. :notworthy:

Holy sheep shit Batman! I almost had a stroke when Curry nailed that 70 foot shot! ALL NET! I hate to be a broken record but man like my title of this thread CURRY IS A GOD!!!!!!!

• Like 1