2014-15 NHL Season thread

chicago is going to be crazy Monday night.

You should go crazy for living in Indiana and not Illinois. ;)

I work in downtown Chicago :7up:

You poor sod. :o
  • Like 2

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. :D

I agree... remember Emilio after game 5.

I think the Lightning have outplayed the Hawks so far so I'm far from sanguine about the outcome.

I think the Lightning have outplayed the Hawks so far so I'm far from sanguine about the outcome.

did you feel the hawks were out played last game?
  • Like 2

I thought it was pretty much even,

It could have went either way.

• Like 2

I thought it was pretty much even,

It could have went either way.

Yeah, it was pretty even. There were long periods where each team had the better of the play. I was a bit surprised, and very happy the way the Hawks were able to close it out.

• Like 1

Has anybody else noticed that Stamkos sounds a lot like Geddy? :blink:

The Lightning have about a million songs to play for us?

• Like 1

Has anybody else noticed that Stamkos sounds a lot like Geddy? :blink:

The Lightning have about a million songs to play for us?

I hope they'll play "How It Is" to themselves on Monday. ;)

A few interesting numbers. The Hawks are 5-0 in games 5 & 6 in Stanley Cup finals. The Hawks are 17-1 in the playoffs after splitting the first 4 games. I like the Blackhawks chances. :D
  • Like 1

Can't wait for tomorrow night! Should be exciting at the Madhouse..GO HAWKS!!! :dweez: :hockeygoon:

Well tonight is do or die for TB. The only ray of light for me is the Bolts are not skating on home ice & we have been a better on the road team. However with Lord Stanley's Cup residing in the bldg tonight I expect the Hawks to throw everything they have and the kitchen sink at the bolts. Tampa better be prepared to exceed everything that will be coming their way and skate better than they ever have. It has been one hell of a series and I hope for my bolts it doesn't end this evening, but I worry even if Tampa does manage to pull it out if they will be able to win at home? Only time will tell I just hope for a happy tired Tuesday as opposed to a sad one... LOL, GO BOLTS!!! Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

Well tonight is do or die for TB. The only ray of light for me is the Bolts are not skating on home ice & we have been a better on the road team. However with Lord Stanley's Cup residing in the bldg tonight I expect the Hawks to throw everything they have and the kitchen sink at the bolts. Tampa better be prepared to exceed everything that coming their way and skate better than they ever have. It has been one hell of a series and I hope for my bolts it doesn't end this evening, but I worry even if Tampa does manage to pull it out if they will be able to win at home? Only time will tell I just hope for a happy tired Tuesday as opposed to a sad one... LOL, GO BOLTS!!!

I'm with you tonight. What's better than a game 7 in the NHL?

Nothing.

Well tonight is do or die for TB. The only ray of light for me is the Bolts are not skating on home ice & we have been a better on the road team. However with Lord Stanley's Cup residing in the bldg tonight I expect the Hawks to throw everything they have and the kitchen sink at the bolts. Tampa better be prepared to exceed everything that coming their way and skate better than they ever have. It has been one hell of a series and I hope for my bolts it doesn't end this evening, but I worry even if Tampa does manage to pull it out if they will be able to win at home? Only time will tell I just hope for a happy tired Tuesday as opposed to a sad one... LOL, GO BOLTS!!!

Nothing.

A victory celebration in Grant Park after Game Six :)

• Like 3

Nothing.

Well a victory party at Curtis Hixon Park after Game 7 would closer and a lot more fun for me... But I can't boast now, there are two major Demons to exorcise yet.

• Like 2

Nothing.

So the choice is either one more NHL game this season, or two more. Hmmm. ;)

Nothing.

The Hawks haven't won the cup on home ice since 1938. You'll have to excuse me if I am content with just one more NHL game this season. :)
  • Like 4

Nothing.

The Hawks haven't won the cup on home ice since 1938. You'll have to excuse me if I am content with just one more NHL game this season. :)

Yeah, that's a long damn time. Before both of my parents were even born and I'm 47

Nothing.

Yeah, that's a long damn time. Before both of my parents were even born and I'm 47

Are you a Cub fan? 1938 ain't long if you're a Cub fan. :LOL:
  • Like 1