Speed Of Love: Why No Love (

Segue Myles

Segue should have included a poll so we could know who belongs to The Speed of Love Lovers Club.

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee

That makes six. Have I left anyone out?

Put me on the list, please. I think it's a great song.

Whoa, whoa whoa!! I am not on this list. It has been revised. Lorraine thought I like it but it is not one of my top 50.

"Bravado" sounds like a 3 day long insurance seminar where a Mongolian securities expert is falling asleep while stating his company's fiscal policy regarding land future growth speculation in the farmlands of Trinidad as compared to the 1996 growth of cattle collateral equities based partly on reports out of Gerlach, Nevada's futile sand dividends.

Gerlach! :dweez:

Are you a Burner?

http://www.burningman.com/preparation/travel_info/gerlach_webcam.html

Edited by goose

There are a few songs that are cool on Counterparts. This just ain't one of 'em.

I dig Between Sun & Moon. Aa-ah yes to yes just grabs me. :huh:

Nobody's Hero is cool. Great chorus.

Double Agent has really grown on me, too.

These songs harken back to the days when Rush knew how to leave space and break down and build up mid song. Nice melodies.

• Like 1

You know what. I thought if CA had CP'S production i would not be as down on CA as i am. Even though i don't like most of CP'S tracks. They at least had room to breath. and you could distinguish each instrument. they had they're own space to shine. I do dig that at least.

Mick

Segue should have included a poll so we could know who belongs to The Speed of Love Lovers Club.

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee

Whoa, whoa whoa!! I am not on this list. It has been revised. Lorraine thought I like it but it is not one of my top 50.

Kenny, calm down. You are off the list. There are worst things in life you know than being on the lovers of The Speed of Love list.

• Like 1

A while ago, I called it mediocre... Now I feel it has grown on me! I like it now! :)

Pars, you are on our list:

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

Cyclonus X-1

Greyfriar

Circumstantial Tree

The Analog Grownup

Zumbi

BlueBarchetta

Pars123

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee

Kenny, calm down. You are off the list. There are worst things in life you know than being on the lovers of The Speed of Love list.

Not that don't involve Katy Perry or Justin Bieber...

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee

Totally calm. Just kidding. Not kidding like put me on the list, kidding like it's not a big deal to be mistakenly put on the list.

Its like I tell my wife. If I say something and it can be interpreted two ways, one being a joke and the other one pisses you off... it was a joke.

A while ago, I called it mediocre... Now I feel it has grown on me! I like it now! :)

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

Cyclonus X-1

Greyfriar

Circumstantial Tree

The Analog Grownup

Zumbi

BlueBarchetta

Pars123

I am tired after work last night,

Is this list a of those who like it? If so, add me!! :dweez:

• Like 1

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

Cyclonus X-1

Greyfriar

Circumstantial Tree

The Analog Grownup

Zumbi

BlueBarchetta

Pars123

Troutman, if the list was of people that hate it, it would go on for pages. Yes, it is the list of those who like it.

Are you sure you want to be on it?

• Like 2

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

Cyclonus X-1

Greyfriar

Circumstantial Tree

The Analog Grownup

Zumbi

BlueBarchetta

Pars123

Troutman, if the list was of people that hate it, it would go on for pages. Yes, it is the list of those who like it.

Are you sure you want to be on it?

Oh,

I am sure. :cool: Played this tune at night along with "Cold Fire" on the Florida beaches. ;) :P

• Like 2

Played this tune at night along with "Cold Fire" on the Florida beaches.

Oh man. I thought Florida had it bad in 2004 when it was hit by four hurricanes in just a few weeks: Ivan, Jeanne, Frances, and Charley. I had NO IDEA that someone would have the indecency to accost Florida's beaches yet again with such a heartless assault as the 1-2 punch of "Speed of Suck" and "Sh*t Fire" played back to back within at LEAST 35 years of the anniversaries of those storms. Phruck, dude...give Florida a chance to recover before raping their beaches with such filth!!!

Oh man. I thought Florida had it bad in 2004 when it was hit by four hurricanes in just a few weeks: Ivan, Jeanne, Frances, and Charley. I had NO IDEA that someone would have the indecency to accost Florida's beaches yet again with such a heartless assault as the 1-2 punch of "Speed of Suck" and "Sh*t Fire" played back to back within at LEAST 35 years of the anniversaries of those storms. Phruck, dude...give Florida a chance to recover before raping their beaches with such filth!!!

Yeah well,

With idiots like you in the world. Some one has to correct the mistake!! :LOL:

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

Cyclonus X-1

Greyfriar

Circumstantial Tree

The Analog Grownup

Zumbi

BlueBarchetta

Pars123

Troutman

:)

BTW, BTO & BOC will be here next month at the Alaska State Fair! :codger: :7up: :haz:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

Cyclonus X-1

Greyfriar

Circumstantial Tree

The Analog Grownup

Zumbi

BlueBarchetta

Pars123

Troutman

BTW, BTO & BOC will be here next month at the Alaska State Fair! :codger: :7up: :haz:

Bachman Turner Overdrive I got, but who is "BOC"?

No one ever comes here. Ever. Well, that's not entirely true. Fleetwood Mac came here last year. And Van Halen was supposed to, but Eddie got sick. So they say.

Yeah well,

With idiots like you in the world. Some one has to correct the mistake!! :LOL:

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1293481398778_6057107.png

Edited by Spaghetti Lee

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

Cyclonus X-1

Greyfriar

Circumstantial Tree

The Analog Grownup

Zumbi

BlueBarchetta

Pars123

Troutman

Bachman Turner Overdrive I got, but who is "BOC"?

No one ever comes here. Ever. Well, that's not entirely true. Fleetwood Mac came here last year. And Van Halen was supposed to, but Eddie got sick. So they say.

Blue Oyster Cult.

• Like 2