• Fountain of Lamneth
    • Xanadu
    • Cygnus X-1
    • Hemispheres
    • La Villa Strangiato
    • Jacob's Ladder
    • Natural Science
    • The Camera Eye

It's hard to pick just one, but I guess I'll go with Xanadu since it's my favorite.

Ok I would like to clarify Hemispheres is not my least gave. That dishonour goes to By Tor which I forgot all about!

Red Barchetta.

That's awesome, this was the first song to come to my mind too and it's not even on to the list

Because it's not a Epic, a long song...

Actually that's not what epic means. (But apparently in the context of this thread it is!) Kinda missed my point though..

I thought for a moment, went to 2112, then to Xanadu, then back to 2112.

While Xanadu is sheer brilliance from beginning to end, it's also a tad, JUST A TAD, repetitive at points, though it's effective. 2112 on the other hand opens with one of the best rock "instrumentals" ever recorded which flows seamlessly into some of the hardest, angriest material Rush ever played. Afterwards truly begins a wonder which I couldn't begin to successfully describe. So I won't. All in all, 2112 just has Xanadu beat as it never ceases to amaze, whereas Xanadu can eventually grow ever so slightly stale.

2112 is my favorite, mostly because it's how I was introduced to RUSH. I was at an age when the hormones were taking over, and it just imprinted on me. But Xanadu is no doubt the best. It's so incredibly well crafted, so artistic. The sound... the dynamics... the lyrics... Bested only by Red Barchetta IMO.