Help Me Make Segue Myles A Queen Virtual Mixed Tape

The Cat 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8CkzXroTbv8

This song is freakin' stupid but i swear it puts me in the best mood. lol

Mick

In the context of "the album" it fits and is awesome in my view.... :huh:

Hey didn't say i didn't enjoy it, lol. I find it stupid is all.

Mick

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZjjsrn9FY4

Listen to the wise - listen to the wise - listen to the wise Maaaaaaaaan

This song must be listened to through headphones.

• Like 3

This was inexplicably left off Queen I, it was later put on the Headlong 12" & the bonus cd of the Island remaster. A must buy, because the De Lane Lea sessions are f***ing MENTAL. Jesus is far better on this than the original. More bollocks.

And then there's this beauty, one of Roger's finest, the b-side to Play The Game.

And, probably my favourite latter day album track, from The Works.

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw
  • Like 2

It's a lovely one, Jazz was uneven, but when it was good it was very good.

For me. the last album in the "Magic" Queen run was News of the World. Jazz was very spotty....but had some classics. And I'm in no way an 80's Queen guy. I couldn't get into the 80's stuff.....save for the works.

Mick

• Like 1

I will play some more Queen later! I am paying extra special attention to the solos, backing vocals, and melodies. If i look past the things I dislike I find there to be plenty more to enjoy!

Its working guys, I am opening my mind up to Queen!

• Like 4

For me. the last album in the "Magic" Queen run was News of the World. Jazz was very spotty....but had some classics. And I'm in no way an 80's Queen guy. I couldn't get into the 80's stuff.....save for the works.

Mick

OK, I won't invite you to my Hot Space Party!!!! I love that record. Mad as a bag of spanners that one.

Mick

OK, I won't invite you to my Hot Space Party!!!! I love that record. Mad as a bag of spanners that one.

I tried looking at Hot Space that way....you know the wacky fun record ya can't help but love!!!!! lol. Yea that record fails on all levels. lol For me at least. Man how i love The Works though. Nice bounce back.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

I tried looking at Hot Space that way....you know the wacky fun record ya can't help but love!!!!! lol. Yea that record fails on all levels. lol For me at least. Man how i love The Works though. Nice bounce back.

Mick

The Works is great. Man On The Prowl, I can take or leave. 8 outta 9 ain't bad!

• Like 1

Queen are getting better and better guys. I am going through a very difficult time atm, but Rush and Queen are giving me such joy! Really good mood lifting music!
  • Like 2

Queen are getting better and better guys. I am going through a very difficult time atm, but Rush and Queen are giving me such joy! Really good mood lifting music!

Told you!!!!!! Glad you are digging em now.

Mick