Fargo - Tv Show on FX. 9 out of 10 for me

alphseeker

Maybe it just shows how much I loved the guy, but I would have loved for Malvo to make it out alive. Just driving away, never coming back, and taking out his killing job to Texas or Florida. Lester surely deserved it, but putting the hole in the ice right at the beginning was kinda spoilerish.

Also, I think Gus was totally idiotic to go and hide on his own in Malvo's cabin. Why not phone it in? He could have gone on a killing spree at the precint! And then come back and say, hey, I just killed all the cops in town and your wife too! That was really stupid.

Season 2 is pure brilliance. It shows HOW to make a good TV show if you put the writing time in.,
  • Like 1

I have no idea what Sam Malone was babbling about at the end.

I also thought the entire alien plotline was never fully explained.

Season A++

Finale B -

I have no idea what Sam Malone was babbling about at the end.

I also thought the entire alien plotline was never fully explained.

Season A++

Finale B -

Here ya go!

http://www.mprnews.o...ohnson-incident

Again never explained.

Show should have explained THIS.

Necropost alert!  I've watched and liked all the seasons of this show but the current one is my favorite. It's keeping my attention better than the previous years and it's actually visible as opposed to the last season with Chris Rock as a gangster. That was so visually dark there were times I literally couldn't see parts of the screen and I had the TV brightness adjusted as high as it would go. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

Necropost alert!  I've watched and liked all the seasons of this show but the current one is my favorite. It's keeping my attention better than the previous years and it's actually visible as opposed to the last season with Chris Rock as a gangster. That was so visually dark there were times I literally couldn't see parts of the screen and I had the TV brightness adjusted as high as it would go. 

I've never seen the first season, but I really liked 2 and 3; I even thought 4 had some good ideas but was somehow less than the sum of its parts. I'm two/three episodes into this new season, and all the familiar hits are being played; good stuff.

Every single season is peak tv for me. I loved this last season maybe the most, but if I go back I know I might choose another. Whichever one I'm currently watching. So very good. 

• Like 1

Just started watching it...first three episodes straight through.  What a cast!  And of course the whole vibe is very fun.

It seems that the dark plot lines aren't for everyone,  as they literally gave my wife nightmares. :biggrin:

• Like 2