<album/song title>

USB Connector

I can't believe how <much hate/little praise> <album/song title> is getting! It seems that everyone on this forum <hates/doesn't notice> <album/song title>. I feel that <album/song title> is actually very good. Am I the only one who feels this way about <album/song title>?
  • Like 6

Another case when I don't even know what we are talking about and am to lazy to find out..... :D-13:

If you've got other thread topics in mind, by all means, share. Just not much else to talk about right now other than their music, since honestly, not much is going on. They finished the tour and are taking a break.

If you've got other thread topics in mind, by all means, share. Just not much else to talk about right now other than their music, since honestly, not much is going on. They finished the tour and are taking a break.

Let's start a thread about Captain Obvious.

I like threads discussing the relative flaws and merits of individual songs. :huh:

To me, discussing the songs is more interesting than setlists, anniversaries of album releases, old-timers telling younguns about the putative glory years, joke interview threads and debates about how Neil played a certain drum fill six years ago all put together. When it all comes down to it, the songs are why we're here. The songs are forever. I am eternally in favour of discussing any aspect and all minutiae of the critical, wonderful songs :yes:

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 7

I like threads discussing the relative flaws and merits of individual songs. :huh:

To me, discussing the songs is more interesting than setlists, anniversaries of album releases, old-timers telling younguns about the putative glory years, joke interview threads and debates about how Neil played a certain drum fill six years ago all put together. When it all comes down to it, the songs are why we're here. The songs are forever. I am eternally in favour of discussing any aspect and all minutiae of the critical, wonderful songs :yes:

So, is that what this thread is about then? :huh:
  • Like 1

I think it is just a joke "generic" bitch about or praise something thread. Gedd-it?

I think it is just a joke "generic" bitch about or praise something thread. Gedd-it?

I guess. Ignorance is something I have not had a preventative shot for...... :)
  • Like 1

I agree, I just think it's a bit silly to use an observed popular opinion on the board, no matter how accurate to start up a thread. I think a little bit of satire is due in light of this trend.

• Like 1

I <agree/disagree>! Personally, I think <album/song title> is the absolute <best/worst> they've put out. JMO

Did we even listen to the same <album/song>?! That <album/song> is absolute <garbage/ly amazing>.

Edited by USB Connector

I <agree/disagree>! Personally, I think <album/song title> is the absolute <best/worst> they've put out. JMO

Did we even listen to the same <album/song>?! That <album/song> is absolute <garbage/ly amazing>.

The <problem/great thing> here is that you are stating <fact/opinion> and not <fact/opinion>. That is why we <agree/disagree>.

• Like 1

The <problem/great thing> here is that you are stating <fact/opinion> and not <fact/opinion>. That is why we <agree/disagree>.

I <agree/respectfully disagree>. It's true that I neglected <fact/opinion> but <fact/opinion> has its merits as well.

• Like 1

Since GeddysMullet isn't participating, allow me to imitate her style on this topic...

Personally, I'm very grateful for <song/album> and its importance to the <fans/human race in general>. :yes: Anything that <Rush/Geddy/Neil/Alex/associates>does should be <appreciated/commended/held as gospel> by everyone here if we know what's good for us. :yes: Criticism is for haters only, and besides, <Rush/Geddy/Neil/Alex/associates/family members/friends/some crazy guy with a Rush shrine mounted next to his knife collection> might be reading our posts. :yes:

• Like 4

Since GeddysMullet isn't participating, allow me to imitate her style on this topic...

Personally, I'm very grateful for <song/album> and its importance to the <fans/human race in general>. :yes: Anything that <Rush/Geddy/Neil/Alex/associates>does should be <appreciated/commended/held as gospel> by everyone here if we know what's good for us. :yes: Criticism is for haters only, and besides, <Rush/Geddy/Neil/Alex/associates/family members/friends/some crazy guy with a Rush shrine mounted next to his knife collection> might be reading our posts. :yes:

Since ThatLightInYourEyes did a commendable job of aping my style, but got my sentiments wrong, here is a more accurate version:

Personally, I'm very grateful for <song/album> and its importance to <me/my friend who loves Rush/my friend who hates Rush except for that one song/album>. :yes: Anything that <Rush/Geddy/Neil/Alex/associates>does should be <given the benefit of the doubt/respected even if not liked/regarded as a bonus at this point in their career> by everyone here if we want to call ourselves hardcore Rush fans. :yes: Criticism is for people who enjoy making other people feel bad, and besides, <Rush/Geddy/Neil/Alex/associates/family members/friends/some crazy guy with a Rush shrine mounted next to his knife collection> might be reading our posts :o ;) :LOL: :rush:

• Like 2

:goodone: :goodone: :goodone: :goodone:
  • Like 1

Funny enough, but I couldn't stand <song/album> when I first heard it at a <friend's/lover's/stranger's> party, but then I listened to <album> the other day in my <car/iphone/yacht> and I realized that it's actually <good/surprisingly good/forkin' awesome!>

Plus, this thread allows me to use my <lesser than/greater than> arrows more in one post than I have in the previous year!

• Like 2