Some Bad Ass Ladies

Narps

X-1 may enjoy your eyes.... :)

I've seen pics of her before. Wouldn't be making a flirting fool of myself in all these threads otherwise.

I'll admit that for me, I like darker eyes. No matter the color. Dark blue, dark green, deep deep dark brown. Light colored eyes kind of freak me out. The lighter the color, the freakier they look.

Whew. Dark brown here.

Am I the only person on planet earth not to see a pic of this woman? I think I will need to shift my focus elsewhere... :)

Alrighty. Here's one and I cropped it to show my eye color against my youngest who has blue eyes. (This was from a few years back. I'm a brunette again.) So, I guess it's just a teaser Narpet. I'll try to be more liberal in the future with posting pics again.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/blondie_zpsacad1a78.jpg

Beautiful picture if I may say so :yes:

The eyes are the windows to the soul....... :yes:

If I shift my focus from one eye to the other I keep seeing a resemblance to Agent Scully :huh:

I've seen pics of her before. Wouldn't be making a flirting fool of myself in all these threads otherwise.

I'll admit that for me, I like darker eyes. No matter the color. Dark blue, dark green, deep deep dark brown. Light colored eyes kind of freak me out. The lighter the color, the freakier they look.

Whew. Dark brown here.

Am I the only person on planet earth not to see a pic of this woman? I think I will need to shift my focus elsewhere... :)

Alrighty. Here's one and I cropped it to show my eye color against my youngest who has blue eyes. (This was from a few years back. I'm a brunette again.) So, I guess it's just a teaser Narpet. I'll try to be more liberal in the future with posting pics again.

Both my kids have deep blue eyes. I did too when I was younger but they had changed to their current color (which, I think is more of a deep gray/green color) by the time I was five.

Eyes fascinate me.

Except for those freaky super light colored eyes.

Those ones scare me.

If I shift my focus from one eye to the other I keep seeing a resemblance to Agent Scully :huh:

Don't tell treeduck! He'll want me to dye my hair red again! :P

I tell you what.... If Mara turns out to be some sweet, innocent, puppy dog eyes looking young lady, then I am turning in my :rush: card. She has to be bad to the bone..... :yes: :)

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Mmmmm... :)

Well, my wife's eyes are green, too, so what do you think my answer is?

Edit: I posted that (above) before I saw that you did post a pic, and...wow. You are lovely.

Edited by Blue J

Whew. Dark brown here.

Both my kids have deep blue eyes. I did too when I was younger but they had changed to their current color (which, I think is more of a deep gray/green color) by the time I was five.

Eyes fascinate me.

Except for those freaky super light colored eyes.

Those ones scare me.

I don't really have anything to say. I just want to make sure this lovely pic doesn't get buried about 10 pages back. These lovely eyes should always be front and center for all to see.... :)

Whew. Dark brown here.

Janie, I've never seen a pic of you before! I've always imagined you as very high energy 4'11" and 75 pounds soaking wet with dark hair... :)

Whew. Dark brown here.

Janie, I've never seen a pic of you before! I've always imagined you as very high energy 4'11" and 75 pounds soaking wet with dark hair... :)

Me too!! :cheers: But in some yoga pants.... :)

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Your eyes could be as dark and ghastly as the infernal pits of Hades and I would still like you.

Not that it matters but green eyes are a deal breaker for me..... :sarcastic:

That stings. What's wrong with green eyes? :boohoo:

Well, damn if I'm going to post a picture now. Not with my fugly green eyes all looking into the camera.

I am doubting my affection is paramount to you. X-1 may enjoy your eyes.... :)

Everyone's affection is paramount to me. ;)

Seriously though, why the hate for green eyes?

I have hazel eyes. They range from a brown/green color if I'm upset and crying. Or, they turn almost black if I'm wound up or angry...

Seems so....

1044794_283595035122142_329039789_n.jpg

I never understood the Marilyn worship. What a cluster of bad choices and pills!!

Did you ever stop to think why she took so many pills?

She had serious anxiety disorder mostly because she wanted to be loved and to be seen as a great actress more than anything. Unfortunately all anyone ever saw was a pretty face and nice body. She was a sex symbol and living like that all the time does get lonely.

I understand that

• Like 1

She was a sex symbol and living like that all the time does get lonely.

I can understand that. Life definitely got a lot more complicated once I started being recognized as a TRF sex symbol. Still, I soldier on.

I was going to post something similar but I have already posted pics of myself so.......... :unsure:

Seems so....

1044794_283595035122142_329039789_n.jpg

I never understood the Marilyn worship. What a cluster of bad choices and pills!!

Did you ever stop to think why she took so many pills?

She had serious anxiety disorder mostly because she wanted to be loved and to be seen as a great actress more than anything. Unfortunately all anyone ever saw was a pretty face and nice body. She was a sex symbol and living like that all the time does get lonely.

I understand that

Oh I understand. People take pills for all kinds of reasons. I guess I just don't see her as a role model like many people do. I can sympathies with her pain, but she made her choices.

I can understand that. Life definitely got a lot more complicated once I started being recognized as a TRF sex symbol. Still, I soldier on.

You, my friend, are a trooper. An inspiration to us all. How you can stay so selfless and humble is something to be admired.

You, my friend, are a trooper. An inspiration to us all. How you can stay so selfless and humble is something to be admired.

As usual, you are correct: I do deserve a great deal of admiration. I just try to stay grounded, you know? And with you there to help me, then I probably will.

• Like 1